Chapter 9.

LISA

"Let's have a cheers for Lisa!!!"

"Yeahhhh!!!!"

"Woahhh!!!"

"This is for surviving our evil boss." Seulgi scratched my head then we all laugh raising our drinks.

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" they all chant in unison while I empty the litter of beer.

"Aaaahhhh!" This is bad. I'm not used to drink this much.

Then why did I agree to this?

Oh! I remember. Because my boss is now having a dinner date with Jiyong.

And why am I affected?

I have no idea. That's why I'm drinking....

"Hey Lis! You're still not answering us. How did you afford that motorbike?" Jeongyeon asked.

"It's a gift."

"You have rich friends?"

"You can say that." I smiled weakly. Please stop asking.

"Anyway, this night is for us. Let's not talk about work or our evil boss, okay." Chaeng spoke giving us a toast.

"She's not that bad." I said that made a few moments of silence and staring.

"Is she possessed?" Wendy touched my head.

"No. Im serious guys. I'm with her most of the time and she's not as bad as what everybody thought of her." I explained.

"You're the first one." Chaeng butted in.

"First what?"

"The first one to tame the beast."

"Huh?"

"Listen to this. First, she lend you her expensive clothes and didn't fired you after you ripped her pants. Then she bought you an expensive lunch. And that day I thought you had a one night stand because you slept at her penthouse. She didn't even let anyone in her office without her permission." Chaeng said.

"She never did that to anyone before you and I've been working in the company for five years. Five years already and Kim Jisoo never treat me like that... hik—" she added.

"Chaeyoungie, you're drunk." I patted her back as she's in the verge of crying.

"Hik— I just want Jisoo to notice me, hmmpf! hik!" and now she's sobbing.

:

:

They spent few more hours in the pub drinking and laughing until they lost track of time. Lisa's one litter beer hit her so hard that she couldn't stand anymore. They all looked dumb and wasted so the manager had to helped them because none of them has in the state of getting home on their own.

The manager looked out for their IDs and found out that they're working at Kim Publishing Corp. Fortunately, the owner of the pub is associated with the Kim clan.

The manager contacted the owner and reported that they have wasted customers from KPC and in less than an hour, the owner arrived.

"Ms. Kim Jisoo, they're right there." the manager pointed on the table near the corner.

"Thank you." she hurriedly approached the table and easily recognized everyone. "Aishh! These idiots! They are so dead when Jennie sees them like this." she shook her head in disbelief.

Jisoo asked the bouncers to get them in the car. She will bring them home for the meantime until they are all sober.

She was waiting for the bouncers when a skinny hand groped on her waist and backhug her. The latter rest her chin on the owners shoulder and sniffed her neck. Jisoo’s body stiffen and got shivers all over her.