Chapter 21.

LISA

"She allowed you?"

I nodded to Chaeng.

"Woah! So how about the dinner with her parents?"

"We will reschedule."

"She really loves you huh?" she scoffed and shook her head. "Anyway— what the fu—"

She couldn't finished as she stared behind me. "Why is she here?"

"Who?" I turned around and smirked at that girl coming with a luggage.

"Lisaya." Jisoo unnie waved her hand and hugged me tight.

"Unnie, you'll be joining our team?"

"No!" Chaeng butted in.

We both get startled looking at the blonde after she exclaimed.

"Yes!!!" Jisoo unnie jumped out of excitement while Chaeyoung's face is unexplainable.

"What! No!"

"Yah! Ms. Park. Don't you like me in your team? We're gonna spend more time with each other." Jisoo winked but the latter was taken aback.

"Lisa!" suddenly, a man from afar is waving and approaching us too.

"B-Bobby?"

"I thought I was late." he was panting when he get to us.

"Who is he?" Jisoo frowned.

"Oh! This is the new photographer, Bobby. He will be in our team."

"See Ms. Kim? We have another member. We don't need you anymore." Chaeng reasoned with Jisoo.

"Yah! Did you forgot who owned the company you're working for? I can ask Bobby to change teams if I wanted to." Jisoo answered back making Chaeng to shut up.

"Ignore them Bobby. Let's just wait for the others." I butted in.

We waited for Seulgi, Wendy, Jeongyeon, Ryujin, Joy and Jimin before we aboard the plane. The aviation is owned by the Kim family so the whole plane was reserved for the KPC employees only.

:

:

We landed in Jeju after more than an hour flight. Each team has their own designated villa with private pools and rooms. The two boys in our team, Jimin and Bobby, will be in the same room. Me and Chaeng are supposed to share a room but Jisoo unnie changed it the last minute and made them roommates. Though each room has two beds, still, Jisoo unnie wants to reconcile with Chaeng. Now, I have no choice but to share with Seulgi.

"You still have that polaroid?" I chuckled after I saw her staring at the polaroid in her wallet while organizing her things in our room.

"Yah! I just forgot to get it back."

"Whatever." I scoffed to tease her.

"It's not what you think, Manoban. I don't have a crush on the director. She's wicked and grumpy like her sister... No offense." she raise her hand in surrender.

"Okay, If you say so..." I shrugged and shake my head while smiling. I've been there.

:

:

After lunch, everyone gathered in the hall. I see the staffs and game masters are also in there.

"Everyone! Line up!"

I guess the games will start now. I just learned why everyone wants to join this event. The price for the winning team is 1000 dollars for each member so anyone will fight for it for sure.