Chapter 25.

LISA

"Love, are you ready?"

She nodded and gave me her widest smile. I see how excited she was and that made my heart flutters.

"I told the boards that I will be on leave and they can't interrupt our vacation." She snuggle in my arms as we enter the private plane that she prepare for our trip in Thailand.

She insist to fly us privately so no media can follow and intrude us. I already told my parents that my boss is now my girlfriend and she's not mean like I told them. Aria was so excited too that she wasn't able to sleep properly.

"Aria will faint when she sees you."

"Really? Can you tell me more about her? I'm curious."

"Well, she's a lady boss. My parents are always in guidance because she keeps beating up boys."

"Oh! Seems like she can handle herself."

"Yeah... And she's mean sometimes. She never listen to me and we always fight."

"Serves you right." I chuckled.

"She idolize you so much that you reminded me of her sometimes."

"I want to meet her sooner."

It's a 6 hour flight so we just slept on the plane. We left when it's still dark so we landed when it's almost sunrise in Buriram. I also told my parents that they don't have to pick us up in the airport because the Kim's family's Thai staffs will pick us. It only takes a few hours ride before we finally arrived in our house.

The farm is still how I remembered it to be. Our small hut in the middle of the field is still there. But our bungalow house at the end of the fields is somehow renovated.

"P'Lisa!!!" a little girl came running and jumped to me.

I carried her like a baby and she tightly wrapped her small arms around my nape to squeeze me.

"How could you grow up so fast?"

"Did you bring her?"

"You're more excited to see her than me, huh?"

"Where is she?" she averted to looked at the car behind us.

"She's on the car. She's coming any moment now." we both saw Jennie as she gracefully hopped down the car.

"Wow! She's beautiful. Is she really your girlfriend? What did she liked about you?"

I spread my arms that made the little girl fall from my gripped. Her butt flatten on the ground and she groaned in pain.

"Awww!"

"Ooops! I'm sorry. I forgot I was holding a kid."

She arched her brows and crunched her nose in annoyance.

"Aw! baby, are you okay?" Jennie ran to Aria and helped her stand.

Aria nodded and her face quickly chnaged to amusement.

"Ah.... I-I can't breath..."

"What?! What happened? Lisa, she can't breath." Jennie panicked while holding Aria's chest.

"Don't mind her. She's faking it. She does that all the time."

"Tsh! I hate you!" Aria slapped my butt hard and Jennie just cackled seeing me groaned.

"You little girl. You scared me for a second." Jennie bop her nose.

"Lisa!"

"Mom. We're here."