Chapter 14.

LISA

It's been three days and she still ignoring me. She direct her orders to Chaeng and Chaeng will tell me. She even pretend she don't see me everytime I brought breakfast to her penthouse.

Seulgi being the story teller, proudly re-enacted how I yelled at my boss in front of her sister and that made everybody knows why I'm being ignored by my boss. To my surprise, I wasn't fired yet.

I think I went too far with our argument. I want to apologize but she keeps avoiding me and I missed her already.

Director Irene told me that she hired private investigators to find whoever took those photos at my house. I also told Jihyo what happened and warned her not to come at my apartment for the meantime. I even double the curtains in my place to make sure no one can capture anything inside.

So this is what it feels like to get stalked, huh? Now karma is hitting me.

"Ppong!"

"Ms. Jisoo." I stood up and bow.

"Nuh-ahh."

"I mean, Jisoo unnie."

"Wanna grab lunch?"

"With me?"

"No. With Chaeng of course!" she hissed. "She's still rejecting me so why don't you invite her with us."

"O-okay... She just went in the meeting with Chairman Kim." I said.

"Why is she with Jennie by the way? I thought you're her secretary?"

"S-she's still mad at me." I shrugged.

"Aishh!! You're screwed."

"I know."

"Whatever. Invite Chaeng for lunch and don't tell her that I will be there, okay." she squinted her eyes waiting for my answer.

"Okay." I nodded. "But I will be third-wheeling you two."

"Then I'll invite your boss." She said with a grin and walked away. "I'll send you the restaurant." she added.

"What? Oh!! She will be mad."

:

:

"Why are we here?" Chaeng asked when we entered a fancy Japanese restaurant.

"We have reservations." I told her and we sit next to each other at the table reserved for us.

"We can't afford this, Lisaya." she slapped my arms.

"Of course, I know and I'm not paying."

"Then who?" her forehead creased.

"Just wait."

"You're not selling me are you?"

"I won't get paid, so maybe not?" I shrugged and earn another slap.

"Yahh!!!"

"They're here." I looked at the direction where Jisoo and my boss is coming.

Chaeng gritted her teeth and fuming at me then pinched my sides. "I'll kill you later, I swear!" she hissed.

"Awww!" I groaned. "You'll thank me for this." I hissed back.

Jisoo unnie and my boss took their seat. Jisoo is facing Chaeng while my boss is in front of me.

We all eat together awkwardly. Chaeng keeps glaring at me while Jisoo unnie is kicking me under the table. She wants me to start a conversation but I shook my head to refuse.