Chapter 32.

JENNIE

I wasn't busy at work but I have never been so stressed for a very long time than this day. Lisa is still acting cold towards me. She never glanced or talked to me. She only comes to my office reminding me of my appointments and papers I need to sign. I don't know what explaining I still have to do for her to forgive me. I already blocked Jiyong from all my contacts and told my security to not let him inside my office. Though the magazine will still be released with him as a cover, I only contact his management to communicate.

I've been rubbing my temple since I got to my desk, frustrated that the only person that is my rest won't talk to me. In my despair, I summoned my secretary for the only reason of seeing her.

"Chairman?"

I wandered my eyes around my office thinking of what I can ask her to do.

"Uhm... I want to have lunch with Aria. Could you please bring her here?"

"Okay." she didn't protest and was ready to leave so I stood up from my chair getting back her attention.

"You can come with us too."

"No thank you. I'm having lunch with the team." she replied coldly and proceeds to leave me.

"Aishh!!!"

:

:

Lisa and I are now in the elevator going to my next appointment. She was holding a laptop and standing in front of me near the buttons. It was a dead silence inside until I broke it.

"Lisa." I called her softly but she didn't turned. "Please at least tell me what should I do. You haven't talked to me since yesterday."

"We're here." she get out of the elevator first as it opens but she never answered me.

She remained cold while we're walking the hallway until we get inside the conference room. It was empty. She sits beside me, open the laptop and discuss what the agenda will be.

"So, the launching event is exactly one month from now. The producers and directors will be here. People from promotions and marketing team will be presenting also." she was just looking at the laptop while my eyes never averted from her.

"Few people from the boards will be sharing their ideas too. So far we're 98% complete. Just finishing all the final touches and we're good to go. Caterers already sent their proposed menu. I'll just check your schedule where you can do the taste test."

"Until when are you going to ignore me?" I asked.

"We'll see after the meeting."

"Huh?"

The door opened and people from different departments are starting to get inside one by one. I was clenching my jaw and definitely wasn't in the mood for a meeting. I know that it's completely my fault but silent treatment is a torture.

"Goodmorning."

My eyes grew in shock when I saw the last person to get inside the conference room. "Jiyong?"

"Please take a seat Mr. Kwon." Lisa spoke and pointed at the vacant seat in front of me.

I was dumbfounded. I looked at Lisa with a frown but not a single word came out of my mouth.

"Is there a problem chairman?" she asked.

I gulped. "Nothing."

"Proceed." I said.

The meeting progress with the agenda. Everyone is discussing and giving suggestions. While me, Lisa and Jiyong are exchanging glances and building up tensions.