Chapter 44.

"Mmmpf—"

[Door closed]

"Awww! How could she be so strong?"

"Aishh!! I thought she would break my bones."

I'm hearing two voices after they threw me inside of what I think is a car. I still have covers on my head but they have a tight grip on my arms. I kept fighting back, but I wasn't a match for their strength.

"Who are you? What do you need from me?" I asked trembling.

"Relax. We're just helping our cousin."

"What?"

[Door closed]

"What is she wearing?"

I heard a woman talking. The voice seemed familiar, but I'm still confused.

"Take that thing off her head. We're not kidnapping her."

"Oh!! I forgot."

"It's Suho's idea, noona."

I was slowly seeing a light when they slowly took the cloth out of my head.

"Lisa. Are you alright?"

My eyes were half closed, but I was able to recognize the woman talking. "D-Director?" I squinted my eyes, making sure it was really Irene Bae that was in the front seat.

"I'm sorry if these idiots hurts you." She smacked the head of the two guys sitting on both sides.

"Aww!" A guy on my right grunted. Irene hit him the hardest.

"Sir... Junmyeon?"

"Suho. It's much better."

"Hi." the other guy on my left waved his hand. "Kai. Remember?"

"Yeah...." This confuses me more. Did Mr. Kim ask them to kidnap me?

"We couldn't stop you from running away so I asked this two to get you. I didn't think that they misunderstood what I said and kidnapped you, instead." Irene explained.

"Well, we did the job and we got her." Kai shrugged, but the director deathly stared at him. Making him gulp and shut his mouth.

"Uhm... Director. I still don't understand. Why I'm here?" I uttered.

"You left the hall too early and didn't wait for Jennie's speech to finish, that's why we took you. You need to get back and finish the speech—"

***Beep. Beep.***

Irene was cut off when a car stopped on our side and honked loudly. We all looked at it from the window, when suddenly, the car door from the other side was slammed, opened and got us all shocked.

"Wahhh!!"

:

:

JENNIE

Few hours earlier.

I was frustrated. I kept texting and calling Jisoo unnie but she wasn't responding. I need her right now, and she chooses to disappear out of nowhere.

"Jen, calm down." Jiyong beside me tried to touch my shoulder as he noticed me fidgeting, but I'm quick to avoid him.

"Okay. The 5-feet rule. No talking and looking. Got it." he raised his hands, surrendering.

I just nodded without glancing at him and moved my chair closer to Irene unnie who's just sitting at my right side.

"Unnie." I whispered. "Jisoo unnie is not responding. I need her help."