Chapter 18.

LISA

"Wake up. We have to work." I said in hoarse voice as her head is still on my chest while hugging me.

"Hmmm. I'm sore." she groaned.

I blushed thinking what we did last night. Good thing my neighbors didn't reported me because last night was intense. We started from 10pm and finished at 3am. I lost count on how many rounds we did it. And I forget where I get the energy since I did all the work.

"But you have meetings. We gotta work." I gently escaped from her arms and find my clothes on the floor.

"It's your fault. You didn't let me rest last night. How am I supposed to work now?" her eyes is slightly opening but too lazy to get up.

"I'm so sorry." I chuckled. "Well, you didn't complain so..."

She slapped me. "Well, I forgot I have to work the next day." she scrunched her nose and pinched me.

"Come on! Let's get ready." I pulled her arm so she has no choice but to get up.

Her naked body always making me turned on and it made me want to have a little quickie.

"Don't you ever think about it." she scolded me after getting caught of eyeing her body. She then covered herself with a duvet while finding her clothes.

"Can you stand? You want help?" I offered my hand as I can see her limping.

"Fuck! Lisa! What have you done to me?" she hissed.

"I bet it's worth it." I said wiggling my brows.

"Worth it your ass!" then she slapped me again. "I'm going to shower first and... Don't you dare get inside with me." she was pointing at my face but I just chuckled.

I nodded.

"I'm borrowing your clothes too. Pick me a suit. I have to hide these hickies." she look into the mirror and scrunch her face while looking at her neck. "My God! How do I got these many?"

"I'm sorry." I was giggling looking at her in the corner.

She got herself my brush comb and threw it at my face while gritting her teeth in annoyance. Then she proceed in walking to the bathroom.

We did our routine and get ready in the office. I asked her to ride on my bike because it's faster but she complained. She's still sore and that would hurt her to ride on my bike. So we ended up in her car to drive us to work.

"Drop me somewhere."

We're nearing the building and I don't want other employees to see me getting out from the Chairman's car.

"Why? It's alright you're my secretary. It's your job to be with me all the time."

"I don't think so. We both took a leave yesterday and what if your employees find it suspicious that we're together now."

"Fine. I'm dropping you few blocks away from the building but I'll wait for you at the lobby. You're still my secretary. I need you to get ahead of my schedules."

"Okay." I hold her hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"Lisa..." my boss pulled my nape and gave me a chaste kiss before I get down of her car. "Take care."

"Stop being dramatic. It's just a few walks." I chuckled to tease her but she just rolled her eyes.

I walked only for few minutes until I reached the building. The bodyguards are lined up while I saw other employees bowing to my boss. There, I saw her waiting for me at the lobby.