Chapter 31.

JENNIE

"Where are you really taking me? I've been sitiing here in your car for an hour now."

Jiyong was too persistent in convincing me to come with him so I did, but I made him promise that he won't bother me anymore. I hate making Lisa jealous.

"Relax, it's traffic." he said.

"Whatever it is, make sure it's worth it."

He then tapped his driver to turn to a faster route.

"Actually, it's worth your company."

"What are you talking about?" I turned to him.

"When you're out, my management made a few revisions in our contract. And your company agreed to get our relationship public for the sake of the event. It will be big and with all the scandals you've been to, your sales went down. The launching of the new magazine which I covered will expect to score high when we go public, besides we've been seeing each other for months now and it's just time to—"

"No!" I cut him off. "Who said I agreed to this? I'm still the CEO and Chairman and every contract made must be approved by me. Whatever contract you're talking about, I'll consider it invalid."

"C'mon Jen, are you seriously giving up your company just for your secretary? This isn't you. You will do everything just to keep your company in power."

"Stop the car and let me out. This is nonsense."

"We're almost there."

"I don't care! Stop the car!" I yelled.

The driver got startle looking at the rear mirror but Jiyong signaled not to stop.

"Do you think it will end well for your secretary if the boards finds out that you're disapproving the only way you can increase the sales?"

"Jennie can you please be realistic? What life can she give you, huh? Just agree on the contract and explain to your girlfriend that whatever we have is only on public." he added.

I want to curse and slapped him in the face. How dare he talked down on Lisa. In fact, she's the only reason why I made this company so powerful.

I took a long pause but when I'm about to speak, the car stopped where and the flashes of cameras become overwhelming.

"We're here. I'm having an art exhibit Jen, and I want you to be the first one to see it." he extended his arms to guide me outside of the car but instead, I opened the other door.

I wear my sunglasses to block my eyes from cameras. While Jiyong is all smile to show in the media making a small wave to earn their praises.

"It won't be long." he whispered.

"It's taking too long already." I hissed.

His hand slowly traveled down my waist as we walked towards the museum. It gives me shivers and discomfort so I shove him away. But then his hold became tighter that he's pressing my sides too much.

"Jiyong, you're hurting me." I lowered my voice.

"Mmmpf—" I was caught off guard when he suddenly pulled my waist and crashed his lips on mine. I was about to push him hard but he was quick to move away and acted like nothing happened.

The reporters went crazy and asking for another one but I broke my silence.

"That's not meant to happen." I faked a smile leaving the media and get inside the museum to find a restroom.

Luckily, the restroom is empty and I'm able to retouch my lips. I looked myself in the mirror while wiping all my lipstick to put another. I don't like other man marking my lips. It's for one person only. Lisa doesn't know that I'm with Jiyong and I hate making her jealous.