address

Over 3 days inside his house, he's been severely depressed... He hasn't eaten properly in days and hasn't moved an inch from his bed.
Ring ring, the phone rang and it'll keep ringing for 30 seconds until rio decides to answer it. I peeked inside his bedroom the smell of must and hot breath hit my nose, he moved his hand underneath all the chip bags and tissues to reach the phone holding it to his ear

"Hello...." he grunted, not even a moment later rio hung up the phone throwing it to the other side of the room. This has been happening for some time now... Someone has been calling him and every time he answers he gets irritated.

"can't they see I'm in pain!" he shouted " what do they want from me" he burst into tears, my love is in pain! I have to do something, like prepare a fancy dinner...yes I'll buy him food...and leave it inside his kitchen. I walked out the door and slowly opened it, the sun was now a stranger to me
The sun hasn't touched my face in 3 days... I've been cooped up inside Rios house, I touched the handle of my car and it was hot, I pulled it up to find my seat stained with a pool of my own blood I got inside shutting the door and started the engine.
Rio needs a proper  first class meal...a first class meal... My love its just that he can't put bad foods into his body... It'll kill him from the inside, and I suddenly flinch at the loud knocking sound on my window. I turn to look and found Kyle there I haven't seen him in awhile and honestly he looks like shit, baggy eyes and his hair isn't even done which isn't normal for him, he's wearing baggy little to no clothing even though it's winter.

"Max, when are you coming home?"

"Rio needs to eat" I explained rolling down my window

"You need to eat" he stared at me with the look of Seriousness " you haven't eaten or slept in 3 days" I blocked outted his voice as I rolled back up my window and drove away from him,I looked back and saw him standing in the road.

I made it towards this fast food place, called ciao I went inside and saw many people standing in line, judging by the looks of it there weren't alot of staff working just a girl who appears to be around my age. These people are honestly disgusting.... They come here to eat, and satisfy themselves taking up space, wasting time. I pushed them out of the way, they were groaning and complaining but that didn't stop be from reaching the fornt.

"Hello welcome to ciao what can I get you?" She had a hyper voice very girly, but I can't help to feel like it's forced.

" A... Burger" even letting those words come out my mouth sore my throat, it feels dry... Maybe due to lack of water.

" One burger? Is that it? "

" One burger with mayo, two slices of cheese make sure the bread is trip and extra pickles" she started to press those buttons letting out a

" Okayyy" those are all Rios favorite topping, he also has a addiction to pickles, while I was inside his closet I found jars on jars of pickles. "Your total will be $2.10"
Oh right money, I don't have any of that... I looked her in the eye for a moment, I hope she finds me attractive so I can get it for free, but she wasn't bugging... Damn, I have to get that burger, I could just make it myself but I don't want to cause a scene.

"If you don't have money you could just...take off a topping-"

"Shut the hell up"  i muttered I digging inside my pockets knowing that they are empty, I heard a fast gasp coming from her, I looked up at her and saw she was staring at me. Or more specifically my arm. I looked and saw that my cuts were exposed, that what caused that sound, I guess I won't have to pay after all,

"Don't worry about it.... I'll pay" she smiled.

"Why would you do that for me? " She started gripping onto her right arm