who is he

Ive made it back home and from the glass breaking he's home...

"Ander is that you!" He yelled storming from the kitchen ... Oh he must have heard me

"It's me dad" ... His face was red and his nose was wrinkled up just like an angry dog, he looked angrier than normal

"Why did Jim tell me you came to talk to him about some video footage?" I knew this conversation was going to happen sooner or later... I shut the door behind me locking me and when I went to answer his question I felt his angry slap onto my face "stay out of it!"

"I can't... I'm right about this" I blurted "I can't just ... Give up!"

"You should have never start in the first place!" He gripped onto my shirt I can feel the stem coming from his nose... "I'm telling you if I find out your going it again... I'll kick you to the curb"

" I understand... I'll stop" he isn't going to believe me... He never does and he's right... He's only going to stop because mom she does like arguing. I moved back inside my room falling on my bed .. I picked up the notebook beside me and started writing in my notes... Tomorrow... I have to search around his room. I closed the journal and went to sleep.

When the morning hit I was quick to get up... I threw on a nice set of fresh clothes and went to school... The school day was a blur I really didn't learn much of anything and my grades and dropping at a fast rate. I wish I could live in a world where their aren't any crime, then maybe I would have decent grades and maybe fall in love... But aslong as max is free every life is important so I peroxide the most important things first. After school I went straight over to maxs house and knocked on the door and just like last time he opened it, but didn't say too much of anything but his eyes did the talking for him. God why is this maggot touching my door... God why is he this close to me... His smell is revolving... That's what your thinking isn't it max?

"Welcome back" he said it with a smile to make it more believable

"Sorry to be bothering you like this" I stepped inside and the smell seemed to be almost gone... It was lingering but it wasn't as strong.

"It's fine.." he said shutting the door behind me "before you go see Rio can I ask you a question?"

"Sure what is it" I turned around and saw him locking each lock at a slow pace.

"Do you have a crush on Rio?" The lock snapped hard

"What..."

"I know it's a silly question... But it's been on my mind since... Yesterday" yes max that's the point...
If I say yes.... There no doubt in my mind he'll come after me... But this is exactly what I need! When he try to attack me I'll have solid evidence. I know this is dangerous but I can't pass this opportunity... I opened my mouth getting ready to speak but the something held me back... This opportunity.. what if this is just a part of a big plan... What if it's his plan to kill me and get rid of me?

"Can't believe I made it that odvious" I squealed biting onto my fingernails... Even if this is a plan... I can't let this opportunity go to waste! He started tugging tightly onto his hair trying to yank it out... Base off yesterday... He must do that when he's sad or frustrated. I see so this wasn't no plan... After all "I'ma go please please please don't tell him!" I went down the hallways leaving him in the living room. I went inside the room and saw that Rio was still in bed. He looked surprised to see me actually

"Hey again" I said closing the door, hm interesting the door knob feels wet... I felt my hands and it seemed like the wetness didn't travel onto it.

"I wasn't expecting you to come back" he said almost annoyed that I did. It's fine he won't be like that until I expose Max's true colors.

"Well life is full of surprises" I shrugged. He started coughing like it was like a demon was roaring out from within him. "Are you okay? '

" Yeah... I'm fine"he whispered

" Okay" I sat down the bed and took out my computer from my backpack. "Can we finish this project today?"

"Yeah we can" him and I agreed and got to work immediately. This bed.... it's stain free... But it's not new either. There seem to be nothing inside this room..."are you looking for something?"

"No... I just like the design" I smirked and continue to type. Max must told him to keep in eye on me. As we typed his coughing threw louder he held his hand up to his mouth coughing into it... And everytime he wips it on his pants. "Are you sure you are okay?" Did max poison him with something?

"Yes,I'm fine" he said sickly he laid down on the pillow holding his hand near his head sticking his foot out from the covers just groaning...

"You want me to get water?"

"No... I just.. need max" he talked as if there was something cutting his throat

"Okay" I stood up and walked out the door and slowly walked into the hallways

"Calm down max!" I heard along with a slapping sound it was a voice of another! I couldn't really see who max is talking to but I saw tears running down his face " he is just trying to get a reaction out of you!" I don't know who this person is... But they are smart. But the sobbing continued

" B-but there could be a chance he's right! " Max desperately shouted back to the other person. "I don't stand a chance against him!"

"Shush max... Come here" said the other person... He stepped deeper inside the kitchen I was only able to see his ponytail but I heard kissing sounds coming from the inside " don't let him get to you he's nothing but a bug"

I have to see who this guy is!

"Yes you are right" said max... I stepped out from around the corner and saw him just closing the cabinet. He heard me and turned around with a smile on his face "hi anything I can do for you?" He tilted his head... I don't understand... Where is the other person he was talking to? Could he being hiding in one of the cabinets?

" Uuhm... Rio wants you " I muttered pointing inside the hallway, his eyes lit up as he rushed down the hallway

" See max I told you he would want you... Another than some ander" I jumped that's the voice! I quickly ran inside the bedroom and saw max feeding Rio some medicine... But there was no other person... He must be hiding somewhere.

"Max is there someone else in this house other than us?" He didn't make eye contact with me and continue to pour liquid into Rios lips

"Yes" he finally replied

"Who? And where?"

"Are you done with your project?" He changed the subject "if so you can leave now"

"Yes of course" I took my bookbag and went out of the door. Judging from the way they were speaking they must be pretty close. Maybe Rio knows who he was talking to. I got inside my car and started driving home.