helooksatme!

He dropped me off at school and took off moments later, I walked out the street holding the phone up to my ear and pressed play.

"I don't want you in my office again you hear me!" He yelled, he sounds like he was in his early 30s  he must have had ander pretty young.

" But dad, I feel like I'm right this time!" Ander shouted back

"This time?! Do you want to put another innocent person in prison?" Another innocent person.... ? I see, go on please keep talking sir " answer me do you!"

"No... Sir" he mumbled but loud enough to hear

" The police station had to pay millions of millions of dollars just to make it look like that person committed to crime just because of your stupid mistake do you remember that?" I quickly turned off the recording breaking the phone in the process.

This is too good to be true... Anders dad wouldn't have said that... But I don't know... The way he said it sounds true... But I can't believe it...
I shook my head Doesn't matter if it was real or not the phone is now broken. I let the pieces fall on the ground. I pulled out the other phone that was tucked away in my pocket, it was the one with the video of the teacher and Rio. I should just go ahead and post this online, I created a fake Facebook account and posted the video there. Just to be safe I crushed Rio's phone by throwing it into someone's bushes even nevertheless I sense like I should have done something else...I made it to my house and I opened the door, this house looks weird without that carpet not going to lie. Seems like Kyle was back from his adventure and laying down on the couch. He wasn't asleep I could see his eyes he was just staring at the roof, thinking of what was to come

"Are you hungry? I could cook something" I offered

"There's nothing to eat" he murmured, looking like he was trying to concentrate on something suddenly he looked over towards me "how was your day?"

"It was fine" I took off my jacket slipped it on the floor and went inside the kitchen, I pulled open the ice box and Kyle was right again... There was no food. Just a few dressings

"Lenzo... I know who he is"

"How did you know about him?" I quickly shut the ice box 

" I was following you, I finished burning Oliver's body a few hours ago and saw you get into the car with ander so I followed you" can he not do that? He just can't spy on people like that... " Anyways if you want to make your lie more plausible I think we should go and talk with Lenzo"

" And what should I say to him? "

" Uhmm I'll tell you in the morning, merely come in and lay down in my arms" he moaned, I walked over towards him and lost consciousness on top of him I felt him wrap his cold hands around my back I buried my face into  his neck, this feels no different than the coldness of my own house. 

I woke up to see Kyle looking at me, and when he saw my eyes meet his he got happy and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Good morning"

"Good morning" what is this....? Did he remain with me through the whole night? He didn't leave me at all? I felt something hard under me. I looked down to see what it was but it was coming from inside Kyle's shorts... His dick.

"I'ma get ready to go-" I gagged in shock as he got on top of me and started yanking down my shorts. "Kyle, what are you doing?"

"Do you not know what you do to me?" He unexpectedly started taking off his shorts letting the tip of his dick contact the inside of my anus. I gulped,  I don't want to do this... "You got up, next to me....you could have been tracking down Rio but no you woke up next to me"  no... No. No. No. He's going to put it inside me! No way I'm not gay !

" Stop stop stop! " I shouted I started kicking and crying but nothing worked, I felt something trickling out from my anus... I didn't even realize he had already put it inside me. I bit into my arm this sentiment... It... Boiling I feel like I'm burning from the inside! Oh... This is painful... I shut my eyes and squeezed harder deeper into my arm. This is so painful I can't even breathe I can't even hear myself think ... All I can hear is hard pantings, giggles and the press of his sour lips onto mine. I didn't even want to open my eyes because I know what his expression is right now... And it's scary...

I opened my eyes finally and saw my roof, my whole body is sore and it feels like someone broken all my bones with a hammer ..

"Morning sleepy head" his voice startled me into closing my eyes, "I know you are awake" I opened my eyes and took a good look at my bare chest, it had scratch marks covering it, they were deep and bloody.... Like a animal just wanted to rip me open and see my insides. I sat up and it felt like knives were placed inside my back.. I  found my clothes that I once wore had been ripped into pieces and thrown all around the room. I don't want to... Leave my house today... I mean Rio probably isn't... But on the off chance he is at school I have to go see! I jumped up and rushed into my  bedroom and threw on some clothing, I looked in the mirror and saw that the blood from my scars Was bleeding through my uniform shirt. So I grabbed an extra jacket and threw it on, heading out the door .. Rio I'll give anything to see you ... I feel no pain when it comes to you... My love, my god... My air, please allow me to see you Rio please please please I pushed Open the classroom doors I could feel all eyes were on me but all I saw was Rio. As he slowly locked eyes with me, even after everything he looks at me.... He looks at me he looks at HELOOKSATMEHELOOKSATME!