Must

"boys class is about to start!" it was one of the administrators, I quickly got up on my feet helping up Rio.

"if he ever bothers you again tell me," said Rio, oh Rio.....my Rio...my hero and Savior

"ha...I will" I chuckle as he left the bathroom,

"max, please report to the office " I heard from the announcements, this must be about...those markings I left the bathroom and saw Rio standing nearby

"do you want me to come with you?"

"no...it's fine but after school do you wanna hang out ?"

"yeah that'll be fine"  I could just stay here...all day and watch him and I still wouldn't be truly satisfied.

"Well, you don't want to keep them waiting" oh Rio...I don't mind they can die for all I care...

"your right " I spoke and started walking away,

I'm at the office right now and pushed open the double doors and saw it was the nurse and the principal.

"take a seat max," he said in a loud and firm tone, and I did as he said." I've learned you've had this unhealthy amount of self-harm scars placed on your body, when a question about this came to light you said it was your boyfriend Lenzo's doing"

"Actually...I have some on my arm that was my doing... But... It was just old," I told him, and he just nodded his head 

"so where is Lenzo?" he asked

" he had to go somewhere but he'll be here..at 3 pm I'm sure of it"

"okay as long as he comes in today then everything will be okay "

"that's...amazing" I smiled. I stood up from the chair and dismissed myself,  as I walked out of the office I saw Alex walking down the hallway I leaned closer towards him, wrapping my arms around his body, and whispered into his ear "you have 36 hours" I took his silence as a yes, and got off him and continue walking down the hallway.  The school day went as normal but me and rio sat together since nobody else wanted too. But to me that was in honor, 2:20 arrived and I finally went home, I have to get lenzo.... It's a must.