he

He hasn't been here in a while... Neither has Rio, it can't be a coincidence...I let my head drop down to the table. That night at the bar... I'm sure that was the last night Marcus was seen alive. If I would have talked to him more than... Maybe Marcus would still be alive... No .. the determination he had in his eyes... His blood thirsty eyes... There's no way Marcus would live.
When I brought him to the place Marcus was buried... He looked more confused than scared. At that moment... I was almost convinced he was innocent until... The car ride back home. I don't know how to explain it but I feel like it was a switch more like a whole nother person had tooken over.  I've never saw anyone like that before...

"Ander come eat" my mother said peering her head inside my room door.

"I'm not hungry"

"It's been a week" she sighed, I looked over at my window and just stared at my blinds...

"And It'll be another week if you keep asking" I responded that's when the door closed. I laid down on my bed staring  the ceiling

"He killed Marcus... And I'll get the proof that I need" I sat up and grabbed my jacket walking out of my room

"You decide to finally come eat?" She popped up

"No... I'm just going to get air" I explained

"Well your cousin stopped by... I think he had something important to talk to you about?" My cousin... What does he want

"Do you know what it was about?" I asked

"Well I didn't ask but he said it was concerning about a guy that goes to the same school as you" she said

" I'll call him" I muttered. I closed my eyes and sighed " can .. you save me some please"

" You know I always do" I opened my eyes and saw a big smile on her face. I exist the house and went inside my car starting it up. The best way to find evidence is to start from the very beginning. That night at the bar he looked like he just thought of something just for a brief moment, a plan... And judging by how fast he left he didn't really think it out that means there's always room for error. He didn't think he's plan has any fails because of his mindset... He thinks he's better than everyone, I would think like that as well if I got 100% on every test and named the smartest student in the country. Not to mention his looks... He looks good without even trying but lately he's been putting more effort into the things he wears... I squeezed onto the stirring wheel... I bet he thinks he's better than me... That'll be his downfall. I pulled up at the bar and saw Tom still standing at the entrance. I got out and went over towards him.

"Rebecca"

"It's ander,. Rebecca... It was a fake name"

"I prefer Rebecca" he shrugged, I took out my phone and pulled out a picture of max

"Do you remember seeing him about a month ago?" I asked, he squinted his eyes then it popped open in familiarity.

"Yes I remember him, I've never seen someone so beautiful before"

" And just a few days ago you were saying that about me" I teased, he didn't have anything to say or more like stun to speak. "When he came here did he seem to be in a rush?"

"Hm.. no I was following the procedure when new people came, and he agreed"

"So he agreed to have sex with you" he probably just figured out that it was all a bluff and then just agreed...

"Yeah basically" I patted Tom in his hard shoulder walking inside the club, it isn't like at night where it was packed and loud, it was full of day drinkers and some people not sobber from last night..