you...

As we walked I kept having the itching feeling that I've been here before ... But... Later... Late at night this same crooked tree... Have I been here before?

"Hey keep up" ander shouted, I quickly caught up to him. Where is he taking me? Is he planning on killing me? Oh I didn't even think this through.... I suddenly saw this yellow police tape around the surrounding area... Marcus was buried " I just wanted to pay my respects"

"Why am I here?"

" For the same reason as me"  does he really think I wanna pay my fucking respects to absolute jackass? A fucking manipulative bastard? A fucking moron no fucking thank you.

" But do we really need to come here? " I asked

" I want to find Marcus killer and your my main suspect only because you were at the bar" although he said he was paying his respects all he was doing was staying over the yellow tape, I stared at the back of his head while digging my shoe in the dirt, as I was digging I stumbled across something hard. I looked down and saw it was a phone buried in the dirt. Who phone is this? I looked back at ander who was looking at me very intensely. I picked up the phone off from the ground

" Sorry just dropped my phone" I gulped, I feel nervous my whole body is shaking right now .. why is he looking at me like that? I grabbed the phone and to my surprise it was on, I remember the wallpaper... This is Marcus phone...

"Why do you look surprised?" Ander questioned walking towards me, I wiped the dirt off the phone. "Wait who is this on your wallpaper?" I gulped he has this heavy presents as if he's taking all the air out from my lungs....

"My boyfriend" I shudder

"I thought you were dating that guy from the... Restaurant" is he talking about Oliver?  Ew disgraceful

"I just have two... Boyfriends" I don't know what to do.... I dont even know this person.... Help help help "his name is lenzo, you should know him he goes to our School but right now he's at the cabin with his grandfather so he won't be in school right now"

" Lenzo... " He muttered holding onto his chin I stuffed the phone inside my pocket... Right now.... I need to get rid of this phone. I'm not sure what anders original plan was of bring me on this mountain but I'm glad I came.

We proceed to go back inside the car shutting the door, right now it's still the afternoon the sky creating an orange painted sky.

" Ander are you listening to me " that hard voice coming from the speaker

" Oh dad not now-" ander said frightening

" Stop sneaking in my office going through my records, that is illegal you can't just look into people's history! " He shouted, that man must be his dad " we are working on the Marcus case right now so stay out of it! "

" Yes sir" ander agreed to his father request but only for him to stop talking, " you say yessir now but you always keep doing it! You don't know when to stop this is way you got kicked off the team now! " That was enough to make the car stop, I already know where this is headed, this happens often to me when I'm taking Uber, the person driving usually talks on the phone then it turns into a heated argument, then they tell me to get out and walk while they are on the phone. I took the phone out from my pocket turning it on then dropped it inside the cracks of the car. I opened the door and stepped out letting ander and his father talk it out. Judging by the look on Anders face he's a pretty passionate person.  He's very righteous aswell, he loves fairness, equality everything he knows the world isn't fair, and the world will never be fair because people have opinions and some people agree on there options causing one to outweigh the others.

"Hey you can come back in now" he said rolling down his window, if I known better I think he was crying not that I care. I got back inside the car and this time made sure to put on my seatbelt "I'm sorry about that... ".
He better be. making me waste my fucking energy on him just because of his daddy issues

"It's fine" I laid my head on the window as the car restarted. I dropped my hand in search of the phone then suddenly I felt it and grabbed ahold of it and stuff it inside my pocket. I guess I'ma find out all of your little issues ander and use it against you....