Chapter 7

Chronopolis
Location: Evergreen County

Hannah Baker-Jensen uses her power ring to open the front door of the Jensen residence as she then uses her ring to levitate Clay inside his home as the Baker girls also enter the house. Katherine closes the door behind her.

Katherine Baker: Nice pad, Clay.

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Wow. It looks exactly like the way it did when Clay first brought me over, 9 years ago.

Hannah carefully sets Clay on the couch of the living room.

Katherine Baker: I can't believe he fainted.

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Neither can I.

Hannah walks towards the kitchen sink and uses her ring to form a cup as she fills it with water. She walks back into the living room as she spills onto Clay's face as he wakes up.

Clay Jensen: What the fuck?

Clay sits up.

Katherine Baker: Was that really necessary?

Hannah Baker-Jensen: In this situation, yes. Clay look at me.

Clay looks at Hannah with his eyes wide open.

Clay Jensen: It can't be! You're dead!

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Correction, your Hannah s dead. I'm from another universe.

Clay Jensen: Where you're the Green Lantern?

Hannah Baker-Jensen: A Green Lantern. One of many. Listen to me, what do yo know about Kang & Chronopolis.

Clay Jensen: How are...?

Katherine Baker: She just appeared at my house yesterday. She's the one who told me about the tapes.

Katherine goes up to Clay and socks him on his shoulder.

Clay Jensen-Jensen: OW!

Katherine Baker: That's for keeping the tapes a secret from me. I mean what the fuck, Clay?

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Now's not the time.

Clay Jensen: How is this real?

Hannah Baker-Jensen: The Multiverse is real. The Justice League are real. The Avengers are real. Power Rangers, Spawn, Hellboy, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Ninja Turtles, all real. Your people are in danger and possibly my people as well.

Katherine Baker: Clay, worry about the tapes later. You need to tell us about Kang & Chronopolis.

Clay wiper the water off from his face as he takes a deep breath.

Clay Jensen: (Exhales) Kang The Conqueror. He a villain from Marvel comics. He's a Fantastic 4 villain. He's from the 31st century.

Katherine Baker: The future?

Clay Jensen: Yeah. He's bad news.

Hannah Baker-Jensen: And Chronopolis?

Clay Jensen: It's a world that he create. His own world in his own universe.

Hannah Baker-Jensen: His own universe? He created his own universe.

Clay Jensen: From the looks of it, yeah.

Katherine Baker: So he picked Evergreen County to be part of Chronopolis? Why? And why bring you?

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Maybe because I'm a paragon.