Chapter 27

Chronopolis
Location: The Damocles

Terry McGinnis, Captain Marvel, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, & Ms. Marvel have boarded the Damocles as they begin to fight their way through Ultron bots. They fight and smash their way as they finally make it to the ship's bridge.

Ms. Marvel: It's empty.

Groot: I am Groot.

Batman (Terry McGinnis): Nobody here.

Captain America: Where is everybody?

Kang The Conqueror: Bravo, Bravo.

Kang suddenly appears at the bridge.

Kang The Conqueror: I applaud your fortitude. Your tactics were audacious.

Captain Marvel: Now!

At the same time, Carol & Rocket begins to blast at Kang but it goes through him.

Groot: I am Groot?

Batman (Terry McGinnis): A hologram.

Ms. Marvel: Well, if we can't hurt him, he can't hurt us.

Kang The Conqueror: No, but I can plummet this ship into the ground.

The Damocles begins to lose power as it begin to descend.

Kang The Conqueror: Now, if you'll excuse me. I will leave you with a parting gift. Meet Korvac.

The cosmic being known as Korvac teleports to the ship's bridge and begins to grow

Ms. Marvel: That's a big guy.

Kang The Conqueror: If the crash doesn't obliterate you, he surely will. Mwahahahahahaha.

The transmission ends.

Rocket Raccoon: Not good! Korvac is one with the powers cosmic. He's pretty much a god.

Groot: I am Groot.

Ms. Marvel: A god? Wish we had a hulk right now.

Korvac: You loathsome beings! I'm going to enjoy my role in you imminent demise!

Captain Marvel: Not if I have anything to say about it.

Carol begin to lunge at Korvac, only for her to be slapped to the floor.

Korvac: I can never be defeated.

Batman (Terry McGinnis): Any idea on how to beat him before we crash?

Rocket Raccoon: Nope.

Groot: I am Groot.

Batman (Terry McGinnis): Thanks for trying.