Post Credit

Earth Prime
Location: New York City

Hannah sits on the kitchen table of her New York apartment as she takes a sip of her coffee while watching Luna play with her baby brother Tony. Clay takes a seat next to her as he joins her.

Clay Jensen: You're thinking about her, aren't you?

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Katherine? Yeah. I just look at our kids, playing together, happy that they have each other. I never had that. She did, and now she's gone. When Kang brought me into her life, for a moment she had her twin sister back. And now... she has no memory of us bonding together. She's alone now.

Clay Jensen: She has other me.

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Oh, right. And Tony. Do you really think that the notes we slipped into their pockets will work?

Clay Jensen: I think it will. They're gonna need it if they want to take down Bryce.

Earth 217
Location: Evergreen County

1 Night Ago

It's night time as Bryce Walker is in his home all by himself as he pores himself a drink of scotch from his parent's liquor cabinet. He takes a sip when suddenly...

Girl's Voice: (Singing) I am not the only traveler.

Bryce Walker: Huh?

He hears a girl's voice singing.

Girl's Voice: (Singing) Who has not repaid his debt. I've been searching for a trail to follow again...

Bryce Walker: Who's there?

Girl's Voice: (Singing) Take me back to the night we met.

Bryce follows where the singing was coming from towards the kitchen. He looks around as he looks through the windows and look around his backyard. He sees a shadow figure standing by the hot tub.

Bryce Walker: Who the fuck?

Bryce goes out to his backyard as he slowly goes to the pool area.

Girl's Voice: (Singing) When the night was full of terrors. And your eyes were filled with tears. When you had not touched me yet. Oh, take me back to the night we met

Bryce Walker: Whoever the fuck you are, you're trespassing.

Girl's Voice: (Echoing) Oh, Bryce. Bryce, Bryce, Bryce.

Bryce Walker: How do you know my name?

As Bryce got closer, he sees that the figure is wearing a green hooded cloak as she just stares at the hot tub.

Girl's Voice: (Echoing) You gripped my wrists and pushed yourself inside of me. I begged you, "Please, Bryce," but you told me to relax. You said you would go nice and easy, but you went harder and faster. When I cried out in pain, you grabbed my hair, like the sound of my pain made it better for you. I tried to forget the anger and pain. Over and over. Until you realize it's too late.

Bryce Walker: Who are you?

The figure turns around to reveal herself. Bryce could not believe what he was seeing. It can't be her. It couldn't.

Bryce Walker: Hannah?

Hannah Baker: Surprise to see me?

Hannah's skin was grey with her eyes glowing green

Hannah's skin was grey with her eyes glowing green. She reveals her slit up wrist as it glows green.

Hannah Baker: You made me do this.

Bryce Walker: No! You're dead. You killed yourself, I didn't do shit!

Bryce turns around trying to run away but Hannah appears out of nowhere as she approaches Bryce while he begins to back away. He trips over as he begins crawling back begging.

Bryce Walker: Hannah, please. I beg of you.

Hannnah Baker: Hannah? Yes. Hannah Baker. I was once Hannah Baker. Not anymore. You raped me. You drove me to suicide. My soul left my body and went on to the afterlife. I then became something else, I became The Spirit of Vengeance, The Spirit of Redemption, The Avenging Wrath of God, A Ghostly Guardian, A Woman of Darkness. I Am... The Spectre.

At that moment, Clay Jensen arrived to the Walker house. Clay had a plan to confront Bryce for what he did to Hannah. He rings the doorbell.

Bryce Walker: HELP! HELP ME!!!

The Spectre: He won't help you, Bryce.

Clay hears Bryce screaming for his life as he walks around the house. Once he reached the backyard, he spots Bryce laying on the ground in the pool area next to the hot tub. Clay walks up to him as he sees Bryce crying.

Clay Jensen: Bryce?

Bryce looks up as sees Clay.

Bryce Walker: (Crying) Make her go away. Please, make her go away.

Clay Jensen: What happened?

Bryce Walker: (Crying) I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Believe them! Believe them! Doom is coming. He's coming. We're all in danger.

Clay has no idea what Bryce was saying. He takes out his phone and dials 911. Unbeknownst to Clay, the new Spectre is watching him from afar.

The Spector: I'm sorry, Helmet.

Clay thought he heard something as he looked around and saw nothing. Clay continues speaking with 911 as The Spectre continues looking on.

The Spectre: Beware, Doom is coming.