Chapter 21

Chronopolis
Location: K'un-Lun

K'un-Lun, A mystical city that only appears periodically on the earthly plane. But yet, Kang was able to bring K'un-Lun to Chrononpolis. For this mission, Wong decided to go and brought along Ms. Marvel, Spider-Gwen, & the Ninja Turtles. Wong opened up a portal as he, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Gwen, & the turtles go through it and find themselves on a snowy mountain as the portal closes behind them.

Ms. Marvel: (Shivering) Should've brought a jacket.

Mikey: (Shivering) I know, dude. It's freezing.

Wong casts a spell as everyone is no longer freezing.

Spider-Gwen: Ah, that's better.

They look around and they see the sight of Chronopolis.

Ms. Marvel: If we weren't in the situation we're in right now, this would be a beautiful sight.

Raph: I see a Egyptian desert, the old west, a city from the future, a forest.

Wong: Hopefully the others will find the Nexus fragments.

Before departing for K'un-Lun, Wong put a barrier protection spell around the Sanctum so nobody would try to break in. Wong begins leading them to K'un-Lun.

Leo: So, Wong. Do you know anything about this place?

Wong: It is a mystical place, where the habitat are masters of martial arts.

Raph: Ninjas, huh. So that's why you brought us along.

Wong: Figure we could uses your techniques.

Ms. Marvel: Good idea. I don't think I can take on ninjas.

Spider-Gwen: I can.

Iron Fist: HALT!

They come to a halt when they look ahead and they see the Immortal Iron Fist standing ahead of them

Iron Fist: Who dares to trespass K'un-Lun?

Wong: Danny.

Iron Fist: Wong? What are you doing here? And who are they?

Wong: They are friends. Ms. Marvel, Gwen Stacy, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, & Michelangelo.

Iron Fist: Why are you all here? And what is happening?

Raph: You didn't listened to Kang's speech?

Iron Fist: I did, but I still don't know what's happening.

Spider-Gwen: We're looking for a Nexus fragment.

Wong: We need to find all 5 Nexus fragments in order to bring in reinforcements and defeat Kang.

Iron Fist: A fragment? Is that what I found earlier?