Chapter 26

Chronopolis

Captain Marvel & the Guardians of the Galaxy make their way to Xandar to lead the attack from their end. The Ninja Turtles go through a portal that was opened by Wong and arrive to Tortuga to lead the pirate's attack from the waters. Doctor Strange arrives to Camp Half-Blood to lead the demi-gods. Terry McGinnis returns to the Batcave to gear up for the attack. The Thing, The Hulk, & Smart Hulk go to Sakaar to recruit the Sakaarians for the attack. Hellboy arrives to the old west via Wong's portal to meet up with The Lone Ranger, Tonto, Jonah Hex, Zorro, Rick O'Connell, Evelyn & Jonathan Carnahan, & the townspeople. The 3 Spideys arrive to Manhattan to meet with the Noir Spider-Man & Daredevil. Loki, Sylvie, & Cyborg go to Medieval England and join Merlin, Spider-Knight, Bat Knight and his army. Buffy Summers heads for the swamp to join Swamp Thing & Man-Thing. Everyone else in the the Baxter building prepares for the attack on the Kang's citadel.

Nebula: Can you leave me alone!

Frankenstein: Friend.

Drax: I think he likes you.

Mr. Fantastic: Once the shield is down, Kang's forces will begin to attack us.

Superman: Me & Kara will lead the attack on HYDRA.

She-Hulk: I'll contact Carol with the Guardians & Nova Corp, tell them to be ready when the citadel shield drops.

Ant-Man: If the shield drops.

Mr. Fantastic: If Rocket is able to do it with Knowhere, then it will.

Meanwhile at Knowhere, Rocket & Howard finish up with the EMP.

Rocket Raccoon: EMP is ready. All we have to do is aim it at that ugly tower and BOOM! No more shield.

Groot: I am Groot.

Howard The Duck: Citadel in range.

Cosmo: Cosmo fire the EMP?

Captain America: Everyone, get ready! Cosmo, light it up.

Cosmo presses the button as Knowhere fires the EMP at the citadel.

Ms. Marvel: Shield is down.

Mr. Fantastic: Carol, you're up.

Captain Marvel: Let's light 'em up.

Captain Marvel gives the signal as the Nova Corp fleet begins to attack the citadel, only for the Damocles to appear from the clouds and wipe them out.

Star-Lord: Shit! Kang's ship took out the fleet.

Suddenly, they hear explosions coming from the HYDRA Empire.

Clay Jensen: What's happening?

Johnny Storm flies over to check out what's going on.

Human Torch: HYDRA is attacking the citadel.

Superman: Why would HYDRA attack Kang?

Mr. Fantastic: Perhaps the Red Skull wants the power for himself.

Superman: Kara, time to go.

Superman & Supergirl leave the Baxter building and fly over to the HYDRA Empire. Kang's force begin to attack as they are scattered through out Chronopolis. Everyone begins to defend their turf as they fight the Ultron bots, The Foot, aliens, & monsters. The pirates begin the attack on the citadel with the Ninja Turtles on board the Black Pearl.