Chapter 19

Chronopolis
Location: Evergreen County

Tony, Clay, & Katherine are being chased by Karl Ruprect Kroenen & 3 HYDRA soldiers. As they continue to drive away, they see that they are now approaching New York.

Clay Jensen: There it is, New York.

Tony Padilla: Holy shit, it really is New York.

Katherine Baker: Tony, do you think you can lose them in New York?

Tony Padilla: Or die trying.

Clay Jensen: Why did you have to say that?

The Mustang finally arrives to New York as they cross border line but once they've crossed...

Location: Manhattan Noir

They see that all of New York and themselves are now in black & white.

Katherine Baker: Why are we in black & white?

Tony Padilla: What the fuck?

Karl Ruprect Kroenen & the HYDRA soldiers also cross the border as they are still on the tail of Tony, Clay, & Katherine.

Clay Jensen: Never mind us being black & white, so are they.

Tony & Katherine look to the rear and see Kroenen & HYDRA still on their tail. Tony has his eyes on the road and notices that all of the cars are very old.

Tony Padilla: Is it just me or does every car look like 1920's cars.

Katherine Baker: Holy shit. This must be 1920's New York.

Clay Jensen: So Kang included 1920's New York with present day New York?

Tony Padilla: We have to lose them somehow.

Tony just drives around Manhattan hoping to lose the villains but they are hot on their tail.

Katherine Baker: The only want me.

Tony Padilla: We know, we won't let them take you.

Katherine Baker: But they don't want you, Tony. If we split up...

Clay Jensen: No, we are not splitting up. We're sticking together.

Katherine Baker: Clay, I don't want Tony getting hurt because of me. We just need to get out and lose them through the city.

Tony Padilla: No, I'm not letting you go. We've already lost 1 Baker twin, we're not losing the other one.

Katherine Baker: You won't. I promise.