Chapter 29

Chronopolis

Kang The Conqueror has been defeated. All of his forces have been captured. All that remains is Ravonna Renslayer who is still possessing the variant Jessica Davis.

Howard The Duck: Now that Kang is done for, what do we do with her?

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Is Jessica still in there?

Revonna Renslayer: I can still feel her. But I know how to bring her back.

Hellboy: With the machine that they use.

Batman: No, it's too dangerous.

Doc Ock: Ow, my head.

Baxter Stockman: What happened?

Peter Parker, Miles Morales, & Gwen Stacy tied up both Doc Ock & Baxter Stockman with their webs.

Spider-Man: What Happened, you lost.

The Flash: If we can't use the machine then how do we bring her back?

Revonna Renslayer: With the Soul Stone.

Everyone looks at Ravonna with confusion.

The Thing: Soul Stone?

The Flash grabs the briefcase and opens it to reveal the Infinity Stones.

Mircea: Kang had the Infinity Stones.

Ravonna Renslayer: You can use the Soul Stone to remove me from this body, and the girl will regain control.

Doctor Strange: Ravonna, if we use the Soul Stone...

Ravonna Renslayer: I know. I should've died when I took that blast for Kang.

Batman: Why did you betrayed him?

Ravonna Renslayer: I couldn't let him destroy the Multiverse.

Donnie: Again.

Doctor Strange agreed to do it. He uses his magic to levitate the Soul Stone as he uses it on Ravonna. The Soul Stone absorbs Ravonna's soul from Jessica Davis' body as she now regains control.

Jessica Davis: Is she gone?

Hannah Baker-Jensen: Yeah, she's gone. They're all gone.

Jessica Davis: I could see & hear everything. I couldn't control myself. I had no...

She stops as she notices the superheroes that stood in front of her.

Jessica Davis: You're all real?

Donnie: Yep.

Racket Raccoon: As real as it gets.

Jessica faints when she saw Donnie & Rocket speak as Flash catches her.

The Flash: She's had enough.

The Doctor: Now that Kang is defeated, we need to put everything back.

Mircea: We need the Nexus of Realties.

Wong: Right here.

Groot brings a box that contained the Nexus fragments.

The Doctor: That's great. I think I can put everything back in it's place. However...

Hawkgirl: However what?

The Doctor: Lots of characters from other worlds are mixed up, like right here.

Mircea: Allow me.