Chapter 11

Chronopolis
Location: New York

Peter Parker & Miles Morales were able to track down what the bio readings were with the scanners that Reed Richards & Sue Storm gave them. They stood on the roof of a building by the waters of Chronopolis.

Spider-Man (Miles Morales): According to these readings, whatever it is that we're suppose to find is underneath the sewers.

Spider-Man: The sewers? Yuck!

Gwen Stacy comes swinging in as she finds both Peter & Miles.

Spider-Gwen: Hey, guys. Sue told us that she & Reed sent you 2 to find some bio readings.

Spider-Man: Yeah, according to the readings it's located in the sewers.

Spider-Gwen: Come on! First the swamp, now the sewers.

Spider-Man (Miles Morales): You mean the swamp that's next to the city with 2 creatures?

Spider-Gwen: Yeah, the black hole was a portal to Medieval England. After we got and took down some bad guys, we found another portal and ended up in the swamp.

Spider-Man: That explains the smell.

Spider-Gwen: Don't start! Anyway, that's when Kang showed up with a robot and blew up a tree with some crystals and boom!!! No more barriers.

Spider-Man: Wait, what crystals?

Spider-Man (Miles Morales): Umm, you guys. Are you seeing this?

Peter & Gwen turn to see what Miles what seeing as they turn to the waters and they see the Black Pearl making it's way to Manhattan.

Mikey: LAND AHOY!!!

Raph: YEHAA!!! WE'RE BACK NEW YORK!!! Arghhhh.

Spider-Man (Miles Morales): Are those pirates?

Spider-Gwen: The paragon? They told us that we needed to find...

Spider-Man: The other paragons are here?

Spider-Gwen: Yeah, I told them that I would find the paragon while the rest look for the others.

Spider-Man: Then let's get a closer look.

The Spideys swing on down as The Black Pearl comes to a stop when they arrive to the docks. Everyone gets out of the ship as they take in the sight.

Jack Sparrow: Wow! This is something.

Joshamee Gibbs: It's amazing.

Leo: Welcome to New York.

Donnie: USA.

Jack Sparrow: What's USA?

Spider-Man: Hey, guys!

The Spideys swing on down as they land in front of the turtles & pirates.

Raph: Hey, hey, it's Spider-Man! And he's found himself some sidekicks.

Spider-Man (Miles Morales) & Spider-Gwen: Sidekicks?

Spider-Man: They aren't sidekicks. They're from other Earths.

Mikey: Cool. So are these pirates.

Spider-Gwen: Do you know them?

Spider-Man: Yeah, the Ninja Turtles. They're from Earth Prime.