Chapter 16

Earth Prime
Location: Evergreen County

Clay Jensen has been impatient about the whereabouts of his wife and friends. He just put his kids to bed as he just sits outside of the backyard of the Baker's home. His phone rings as he looks who's calling him. It was Cyborg.

Clay Jensen: Please tell me you've got something.

Cyborg: Clark, Diana, & Hal are in Earth 2. Manhattan was taken from that Earth. However, they found them & Manhattan.

Clay Jensen: Where are they?

Cyborg: They've got intel from a Cosmo & Howard The Duck. They said that a Kang took them to create a new world called...

Clay Jensen: Chronopolis?

Cyborg: Yeah. How did...?

Clay Jensen: I'm on my way.

Clay hangs up the phone and goes inside. He informs Olivia & Andy that some colleagues may have something on the disappearance of Hannah. Andy & Olivia agreed to watch over the kids as Clay leaves the house, gets in his car, and drives only around the corner so they won't see him suit up and fly away. Clay flies all the way to the Hall of Justice where members of the Justice League are getting ready to depart to Earth 2.

Cyborg: Clay, Clark said...

Clay Jensen: I know what he said. But this is not just our friends, this is also my wife. The mother of my kids. I can't just sit by and just let Kang hold her prisoner.

Superman: What do you know about this Kang?

Clay Jensen: Kang The Conqueror. He's from Marvel, Earth 2, from the future. He's a descendant of Reed Richards. Chronopolis is a world that he's created in a universe he also created.

Cyborg: How does someone just create a universe on their own?

Superman: Maybe that's why he needed the paragons. The paragons did create a new Multiverse.

Clay Jensen: Who else is going to Earth 2?

Cyborg: Me, Supergirl, Shazam, & Hawkgirl.

Clay Jensen: I'm going, too. I don't care what you guys say, I'm going!

Chronopolis
Location: Baxter Building

Howard The Duck: We've contacted your friends on Earth. They're gonna prepare and then head on over here.

Rocket Raccoon: So we have 5 shards that we need to find scattered around Chronopolis. It's just like when we had to find the Infinity Stone.

Star-Lord: We know that they're located in black & white New York, Sakaar, the shielded forest, Hydra, & K'un-L'un

Mr. Fantastic: Which means we need to split into 5 team. Batman, Gotham is right next to Sakaar.

Bruce Wayne (Old): We'll find it.

The Flash: You can count on us.

Spider-Man: I'll go to the black & white Manhattan.

Buffy Summers: I'll come with you.

Captain America: I'll go to the Hydra Empire.

Hellboy: I'm coming with you, Cap.

Star-Lord: We'll go to the forest.

Drax: Nobody shuts down our ship and gets away with it.