Chapter 14

Chronopolis
Location: Sakaar

Ben Grimm & Johnny Storm arrive to Sakaar via Wong's portal. When they arrived they were expecting
accient Rome.

Human Torch: This is not Rome.

The Thing: No, it's not. This place is from another planet.

They begin to explore the place as they see merchants selling product.

Merchant: Welcome to Sakaar.

The Thing: Sakaar?

Human Torch: It's from another planet, alright. Should we find the paragon?

The Thing: Let's head for the coliseum.

The both of them begin making their way inside the coliseum as the Sakaarians are also making their way in. They find some seats as they sit down and look around.

Human Torch: How are we supposed to find our paragon?

The Thing: And who's the paragon? It could be the Martian, the slayer, The Doctor, or Flash.

Mojo: Hello, Sakarrrrrrrrrrr!!!

The Thing: Oh, no!

The alien slaver known as Mojo emerges on a balcony

Mojo: Welcome, Sakaar. Boy do we have a show for you. We have not 1, not 2 , but 3 contenders that think they can take my champion.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mojo: That's what I said. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Shall I bring them out?

The crowd erupts as a gate begins to open up.

Mojo: First up, a Asgardian. Her name is Sylvie!

A blonde woman in green comes out with a sword and shield in tow. The crowd boos her as she walks to the center of the coliseum.

Mojo: Next up, another Asgardian. But he's not just any Asgardian, he's the god of mischief. Give it up for Loki!

Human Torch: Loki?

The Thing: I thought he was dead.

Loki comes walking out also with a sword and shield in tow as he too gets booed.

Human Torch: He doesn't look dead to me.

The Thing: Thor said that Thanos killed him.

Human Torch: Alternate Loki?

The Thing: Maybe.

Loki now stands next to Sylvie. The both of them are wearing a color that prevents them from using their powers.

 The both of them are wearing a color that prevents them from using their powers