TJI 3: Insights [1] ♡

Don't be a silent reader :)

In the media box check out 'Seven Things You Didn't Know About Theo James'

~ Meh

You know Theo James, and you have a secret crush on him, but he doesn't know.
He is married to someone anyway, you think as you watch him smile and his eyes crinkle.
You're friends with Theo, but he doesn't think of you as more than a friend.
You are sitting at a little cafe in a booth with some of you're friends:

Miles, Shailene, Zoë and Theo.

Theo is laughing with Shai, and Miles is talking to Zoë. You are staring at Theo, but he is as oblivious as ever.

Why do I like him so much?

Because we're really close friends.
Yeah, that's it..., you think.

Theo's phone rings and he turns from Zoë to answer the call. You catch a glimpse of the Caller ID and it was his wife.

He smiles and talks to her, and you instantly find yourself wishing that you were his wife.

Then his smile turns upside down abruptly.

He then ends the call after a sad goodbye and puts the phone on the table. He then gets up and goes outside.

"Go." Someone says and then they are all looking expectantly at you.

"Excuse me?" You say to all of them.

"Your his closest friend! Go see him."

"I am? I am." You realise.

They laugh at your shock.

"Yes you are now go!"

"Okay, okay!" You say as you hurriedly walk out into the warm breezy air.

You notice that Theo is leaning against the side of the cafe and staring at the ground with an expressionless face.

"What's wrong?" You say as you walk over to him.

"Nothing."

"Theo-" You start but he cuts you off.

"Y/n leave me alone."

You don't.

"Please tell me."

"It's my wife; she-she broke up with me and wants a divorce. She left me for another guy..."

You gape at him and your mouth forms a sympathetic 'O' shape.

You then stand right next to him and he looks down at you.

Why can't those eyes belong to me? You wonder, and you rake your eyes over his tanned and strong face.

"Don't gawk at me like that." He says smirking.

"Why not?"

"You are so clueless."

"I know."

His mouth then swoops down and kisses yours, at first your surprised, but then you finally gain back your senses and retort.

How could he get over her so quickly? Ugh, guys these days. You think, inwardly rolling your eyes.

He then pulls back after about a minute.

"I'm glad she left me." He says.

Comment: :) so I know you want me to continue this dramatic chap!

Please give me feedback and tell me if the chapters are too short!

Thanks loves!

Ily xx

~ Meh