TJI 18: Love At First Sight [5] ♡

AYEEEEEE I UPDATED, ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?

Shoutout to the following: -juliee- , TJamesAndElglesias , mariah_marcell , theologians_forever , SheoSwift and SquishSquishSquishy for guessing my favourite band!

If I missed anyone please tell me •-•

MWAH :*

♡ ♡ ♡

I'm in Theo James' house.

How did this happen?

Theo was currently getting some drinks, fortunately, because you're about to do something you're glad he's not in the room to watch. You'll look like a freak.

You lift your hand up to your mouth and bite down really hard. Hard enough that you can see teeth marks.

"So this is real..." You say to no one.

"What was that?" Theo says, clutching two drinks.

"Oh, nothing. Thanks for the drink." You smile at him before getting handed some green tea with some biscuits on the cute little porcelain plate that
matched with the cup.

"So, aren't you busy?" You say to Theo, dipping your tea bag in and out of the tea.

"What?" He said, furrowing is eyebrows in a confused way.

"Haven't you got stuff to do besides sitting here and drinking tea with a lowly citizen? You are an actor, after all," You say, taking a sip of your delicious warm tea.

"I've just finished a movie but I might need to fly out again in a month or so...Can I ask you something?"

Oh no, you think, hyperventilating, he's going to ask you out! He's going to ask you out!

"How's the toothpaste going?" He smirks, not knowing about your crumbling heart.

"Oh shut up about the toothpaste Theo!"

*

"You're lying to me! You are not at his house!" Your best friend screamed into your ear. You pulled the phone away because her screaming was making your ears bleed.

"No I'm not, I'll go get him to speak to you," you say smiling, bringing the phone back to your ear only to pull it away again because she squealed.

"Go get him! Go get him! Go get him!" She said loudly, but it sounded like she said 'gogethimgogethimgogethim'.

"Okay okay!" You laugh. "Theo!"

"Yeah?" He called back.

"A fangirl wants to speak to you!"

You heard him sigh and smile again.

"Coming!' You hear him say.

♡ ♡ ♡

I did the weirdest thing just then...I was reading your comments and I, don't judge me, but
I FANGIRLED OVER MY OWN READERS.

LET ME EXPLAINNN!

I read the lovely comments that you guys wrote and after about four of them I was like 'AH MY FANS ARE THE BEST' no joke.

I am a fan over my own fandom...

:')

GO READ MY NEW BOOK THATS ENTERING THE WATTYS!

'answers'

#desperate ;D

~ Meh