TJI 33: Love At First Sight [6] ♡

"It's. Actually. Legit. You. ITS YOU. Y/N WASNT LYING. OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU." Y/b/f screamed into Theo's ear.

He chuckled. "Yep, it's me."

"I HAVE TO GO TELL EVERYONE. GOODBYE. WE WILL SPEAK AGAIN SOON." She hung up and you imagined her running to tell everybody that you knew the Theo James.

You waited for his reaction and he just laughed. "Your friends are interesting."

"Well, you are kind of a big movie star, Theo." You rolled your eyes.

"I'm your kind of a big movie star." He winked at you and walked back towards the living room.

You feel your heart stop working. Did he mean it? You nearly scream, but stop yourself in time.

You skip happily after Theo, sitting down next to him on the couch. He scooted closer to you and slung an arm around your shoulders. Again, you nearly scream.

Theo casually sat there and watched the screen of the TV, but you were next to him and your heart was doing backflips. These small things that Theo did brought a grin to your lips. He didn't need to give you expensive gifts and flowers, all he needed to do was wrapped an arm around you or something sweet.

"Y/n? Do you think maybe . . . Maybe . . . That you'd like to go out with me?" Theo asked you, a little nervous.

He was the one who was nervous? Really?

"W-What."

"Don't make me repeat it." He chuckled warmly.

"Theo . . . Why me?"

JUST SAY YES, WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT?!

You think to yourself.

"Well, um, I dunno. I've only met you recently, but I can already tell that you're amazing and beautiful." He shrugged. "You can say no, if you want. I won't mind." He added quickly.

"Of course!" You hug him.

"Thank you so much, y/n. You won't regret it." Theo kissed the top of your head briefly.

"I know." You snuggled into him more.

Being Theo's girlfriend is amazing.

Even if I've been it for a few minutes.

"Where do you want to go?"

"What? I kind of just want to stay home . . ." You said, honestly. The reason being that you wanted to stay with Theo alone.

He laughed. "For our date. We don't have to go now if you don't want to. We can go tomorrow."

"Oh!" You realised. "I don't mind where we go." You smiled at him.

"Good, because I have a huge surprise for you."

"Oh really?" You perk one eyebrow.

"Indeed."

"What is it?" You pressed.

"You can't know."

"Why not?" You pouted.

"Because I'll cancel it."

"Okay, okay! I'm shutting up!"

"Good." He laughed.

You sat in silence for quite a long time until you broke it. "So . . . What's for dinner?"

"I thought I told you to shut up." He didn't say it in a rude way, he said it in a questioning way.

"Um . . . Yeah, but–"

"But I'll just have to shut you up myself." He said quietly.

You didn't know what he meant, but you got your answer as soon as he pressed his lips against yours.

Votes: 12

What imagine do you guys want me to continue?

~ Meh

***N O T E: There is an imagine before this and it's not completed so don't get confused when I update that later :))***