TJI 16: Knowing Him [2] ♡

It's so weird to have 3.36 reads on this book when I have others that only have a few reads 😂

ANYWAY

Guess what?!

IM WRITING A HARREH POTTER FANFIC! ITLL BE UP RIGHT NOW SO GO CHECK IT OUT!

♡ ♡ ♡

The girls are at school, it's a lovely summer day and Theo and you are bored.

"What do you want to do?" He said.

"I don't know."

"Can you pass me the remote control?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

You contemplated whether or not to give it to him.

Then you had an idea.

"You want the remote?" You said getting it.

"Yep."

He was looking at his phone, his hand out expectantly. You place in the palm of his hand, but before his lazy fingers could wrap around the black plastic, you snatched it back and ran from the couch to the kitchen.

"If you want it, you'll have to catch me first!" You shout over your shoulder, Theo's face bearing shock.

He quickly shook his head and gave a grin.

"Easy." He said as he sprinted after you, you squealed and ran from room to room.

You look behind you, surprised that Theo wasn't there. You took a few moments to breathe, holding on to your knees for support as your stomach heaved short ragged breaths. Then-

"Oof!" The breath was knocked out if you and you collided with Theo.

He got up and grabbed the remote which slipped from your hand and was now lying on the floor.

"Sorry, didn't see you there. Are you okay?" He gave you a lopsided and sheepish grin.

"I'm fine. There, you got your remote." You laughed and so did he.

"Do you want to watch the television anyway?" He asked, helping you up.

"Nah. I feel like going out."

"Oh I have an idea, we could go to the fair!"

"That'd be fun. Let me get ready." You ran upstairs with your remaining energy and went into your and Theo's bedroom. You put your converse/doc martins/nikes on and grabbed your car keys that were on your bed side table.
You flew down the stairs two stairs at a time and met Theo in the kitchen, where he was sitting on the kitchen island.

"Ready?" He asked, shoving his wallet into his pocket.

"Yes, I'll drive." And with that, you two were on your way to the fair.

"What do you want to do first?" You say, looking in awe at the entertaining rides.

"You pick."

Now you were home and the day had consisted of rides, heaps of fairy floss, hairspray, face paint and Theo winning you a giant plush bear.

"That was fun." You say as you exhale an exhausted sigh and plonked down on the couch.

"You seem pretty tired, I'll go get the girls."

"Oh no! I forgot about them, I'm such a bad mother!"

"No, you were just having too much fun with me that you forgot." He winked and left you, rolling your eyes.

♡ ♡ ♡

Sorry if it's short, but I have no idea what to write :3 and cause my friends are making me exhausted!

You know what they did today?
They:
• Threw mandarin skins at people
• Made fun of my science teachers bold head cause it was shiny 😏
• Nearly dropped an apple that wasn't ours on my head

They're amazing but sometimes they're a handful 😂

READ:

I'm going to give you questions that you'll have to guess to win a shoutout!
First question is:

What is my real name?

Clue: E _ _ _ _

Answer it to get a shoutout!

~ Meh ♡