TJI 34: Highschool [6] ♡

JUST A FILLER D:

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, YOU WONT REGRET IT :D

The nurse wouldn't let you in when Theo's mum was in.

One at a time, she had said.

'One at a time.' You mimicked silently, sitting down in a waiting room chair. It sighed under your weight and you sighed straight after it. You just really wanted to be in there with Theo.

But it was too late, the doctors told you to go home. His mother didn't come out at all.

"When will he be able to go home?" You ask the doctor before he turns away.

He glanced at the bundle of papers in his hand. "Not tomorrow, but the day after." He smiled.

"Thank you." You smile before walking to your car.

You unlock it and step in. You started up your car and was ready to go, but you didn't drive. You just sat there, thinking. You wanted to see Theo again. You slipped back out of your car and locked it up. You glance around you and sneak into the hospital. You see and hear lights being turned off, but don't see anyone. You creep back to Theo's room and lightly knock. Nothing.

"Theo." You whispered.

Silence.

You open the door gently, revealing Theo asleep on his bed. You sat down on the chair next to his bed and watched him sleep. As creepy as it sounds, you think he looked cute and peaceful as he slept. When his eyes were open, you saw the alertness in them, but when they were closed, he looked peaceful. You poked him. Once. Twice. One of his eyes popped open and stared at you. Then he opened the other, rubbed the sleep residue from his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" He said softly, his voice still a little groggy from sleep.

"I don't know. Your mum didn't leave and I had to go, I wanted to see you again." You shrug.

"Oh, well, thanks." He smiled.

"No problem." You smile back.

"So . . . What exactly did you have planned?" He chuckled.

"I don't know." You laughed a little. Your eyes scanned his arms and the skin that was visible, the rest under the blanket. "Are you okay?"

"Me? I'm fine. You?"

"I'm good."

"Good."

Votes: 12

Hey hey hey more highschool but not at highschool ayee

um

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Go read my N E W book!

'Jupiter's Moons'

Don't judge my self promoting, it's hard to establish yourself ok

~ Meh

E D I T!   P L E A S E   R E A D:

I have an amazing idea.

So any of you can request O N E of your books to me and I'll read it.

To ensure you I actually D O read it, I'll vote on it and comment at least O N C E.

O N E   M O R E   T H I N G:

If I do N O T like the book, then I don't have to read it, 'kay? I'm not forcing myself to read a book I don't particularly enjoy reading. I will give you constructive criticism though.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS, LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR BOOK NAME!

Even though I have never ending books in my library, I want to read my readers' books to give you the help that you gave me by voting and commenting :))