TJI 27: I Didn't Know [2] ♡

Dedicated to ZaniaLee46 for the all the votes! ILYYY

Sorry about the switching tenses . . . I usually write in past but imagines (I think) should be in present :(

"Your friends are . . . Interesting." Theo laughed.

"I know." You laugh along with him.

You two went back to your house to rest and now Theo was packing his stuff in the other room.

"So . . . How famous are you, really?" You ask in the middle of making the bed he was to sleep in when he was here in your house.

"Uh, I'm sort of famous. That kind of famous where you have a lot of fangurls and if they knew my location they'd be clawing at your windows . . ."

"I wouldn't know." You joked. "So you're big?"

"I dunno." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Theo." You say

"That's my name."

"Don't be modest. Be honest." You think for a second. "Hey, that rhymes!"

Theo chuckled. "Honestly? I'm quite famous."

"How come you never told me?" You hit him on the arm playfully.

He shrugs again. "I assumed you knew and just didn't care."

"Why would I not care? You're my best friend, Theo."

"I know." He shrugs again for the umpteenth time.

"Okay, well I'm going to bed. Goodnight." You wave him off, yawn and exit his room. After slipping on your pyjamas you slide into the warmth of your bed.

You wriggle your legs and arms, trying to enjoy the warmth of it. When you turned around, your leg hit something else. But not something else, someone else. Your eyes fly open and you come face to face with Theo. You both fly apart in shock, causing you to fall off of the bed ungraciously. Once you had recovered, you got up and so did Theo.

"What are you doing?!" You look at him incredulously.

"What were you doing before moving around like that?!"

"Why were you in my bed?!"

"I don't know, okay?!"

You sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose. "Look, Theo, I want to go to sleep so please–"

"Can I sleep with you?"

You look up at him. "What?"

"I missed you. Could I sleep with you?"

"Um . . . Okay?"

"Cool."

You slide back in under the covers and so does Theo. You stare into his intricate eyes and then turn over, so your back was facing him. He took this opportunity to lazily throw an arm around your waist, making you freeze.

"Theo?"

"Mmm?" He mumbled.

"I have a . . . Um . . . Boyfriend."

"So?"

"So, I don't think you should hug me."

"Why not?"

"Because–" You sigh, giving up. "Fine." You turn back over and close your eyes.

You went to sleep faster than you have done in ages. Being in Theo's arms made you safe and happy, a stronger feeling that what you felt around your boyfriend.

Ooh.

What imagine do you guys want me to continue?

Tbh I'm not sure about Tattoo (the imagine) so I don't know if I'm going to continue it . . . Oh and I accidentally posted it without completing it *~*

Votes: 12
Comments: 5

~ Meh