TJI 12: Highschool [3] ♡

You went to the local park where Theo claimed he first met you. Apparently when you both were seven years old and you don't recall a thing. You think he's talking trash just to get you to like him.

"I'm not joking," he said, smiling. Then he pointed to a very old bench, sounding like it's going to crash to the ground because of its creaks. "I met you on that bench."

"Sure." you drag the word out as you give him a weird look.

"It's true!" He said, exasperated.

"Okay, okay. I believe you."

"No you don't."

"Look, can you just push me already?" You were sitting on a swing and he was standing beside you, arguing for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes.

"Fine," he pushed you and you were quiet for a bit before you spoke.

"Theo?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you suddenly ditch me?"

"What do you mean? I'm right here."

You slap your forehead.

"No, if we were friends throughout primary, then why did you suddenly ditch me for the 'popular' kids in high school?"

He sighed. "I don't know."

"And what was that about when you said that I should've hid? And you didn't want anyone seeing you with me?" You ask, sounding hurt.

"'Cause I like you."

You leap off of the swing and land on the red bark that filled the area around the swings. You then turn around sharply to lay your eyes on a very surprised Theo.

"That doesn't even make sense!"

"Yes it does."

You threw your hands up in the air and started stomping away towards your house. It was only a couple of blocks away.

"Y/N wait!" His long legs caught up with your angry stride.

"What?" You stop to face him. His eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"I didn't want anyone seeing you with me because-"

"Because you have a reputation to protect, I know." You started to walk away, but he stepped in front of you.

"Because I didn't want any other guy seeing how beautiful you are and stealing you away from me."

*

(A/N there may be some violence in the next few scenes)

You make your way to first period which is English when Dakota stops you.

"Rumour has it you went out with my boyfriend."

"He's not your boyfriend anymore."

"Excuse me?"

"He said it himself."

She slaps you, your head turned to the side to see Theo talking to his mates.

Why can't he help me? You think to yourself.

"Don't even think of calling him over!"

She grabbed your hair and started to drag you away, but not before Theo sees your grimacing.

"Y/N hey- Dakota, what are you doing?" He's furious when he sees her holding you by your hair.

"Don't touch me Theo, I have someone to defend me. Besides, she's not yours, I can do whatever I want to her," She said and a guy came from behind her, you don't know his name but he's muscly and buff.
He starts towards Theo.

"If he follows, beat him to a pulp," Dakota ordered to the guy.

That's it, you think.

You slap her, harder than you think you would. A red imprint of your hand grows on her cheek, while your hand stings and turns into a light shade of red. You shake it off and leave Dakota standing there, baffled. You dart around the big dude and grab Theo by his hand. Then you sprint off with him right behind you.

"Hey! Get him!" You hear Dakota scream.

You take the chance to glance back. The big guy is running to you and Theo, but his eyes are only on Theo.
That's when he lets go.

"You go, I'll take care of him." Theo said turning to face the furious big guy.

"Theo no! Come on!" You try to grab his hand again, but he doesn't take it.

Then Theo pushes you, not gently backwards. You hit the ground.

"Go." Theo demanded with a straight face.

Before you could say anything, a punch connected with Theo's face, and a cloth was wrapped firmly around your mouth. It had a very strange and strong scent.
You tear at the fabric, but your hands are then wrapped behind your back, you bite into the fabric but it doesn't change.

Then you slip into darkness.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I'm pretty proud of myself, because I've finally started writing again and this is a long chapter C:

Even though I can't reply to all of your lovely comments, I do read every single one :)

What imagine do you want next?

~ Meh