TJI 4: Highschool [1] ♡

Don't be a silent reader!

Vote/ Comment/ Follow

;)

Theo James is the badass of the school.
Theo James is the most popular guy in he school.
Theo James is your personal tormentor.
Theo James this. Theo James that.
You hate him.
But he never leaves you alone.

Your at your high school and opening your locker.
Before you can do anything, a huge chunk of flour rains down on you.
Then you hear someone laughing maniacally.
You stand still and say:

"I should've see that coming." You then turn on your heel to see a certain horrible Theo doubling over, laughing.

"Well, it was obvious you didn't, y/n." He said wiping tears from his eyes.

How can it be that funny? You think to yourself, while practically steam was coming out of your ears.

Everyone in the hallway started joining Theohorrible in laughing (see what I did there? 😂).

Suddenly the anger cooped up inside bubbled and took over your body, making you lunge onto Theo, he was surprised. You now are holding him on the floor. Your anger takes over again and you find yourself slapping him.
Once.
Twice.
Thrice.
Quadruple times.
He is laying under your grasp and shock bears on his perfect face.

He hasn't got a perfect face! Shut up!

Everyone else has stopped laughing and are now carrying the same face as Theo. You feel an overwhelming sense of . . . Well, you don't know.
It's probably victory.
Or triumph.
Or proud.
Maybe all of them.
You have never stood up to him before.
You loosen your grip and he gets up slowly.

"What the f*ck?!" He shouts and then walks off towards his group of friends.

Oh no, he's not going to go gentle on me now! You think, shuddering.

You are staring at his muscled back and then he turns to glare at you. You're cheeks get hot and you run down the hallway with tears threatening to spill out of your eyes.
You run into the girls bathroom.
And much to your luck, Theo's girlfriend enters, her name is Dakota.

"I heard you tackled and slapped my boyfriend." She says, her minions in her wake.

You stayed silent.

"Well, I think it's fair to do the same thing to you. Don't you think?" She says in an annoyingly sweet voice.

"Yes." You manage to squeak.

If you said no, she probably would be hurt you more.
The then gang up on you and then in unison, they start hitting and slapping and kicking you everywhere.

* Page break - After school *

You start to walk home and go out of the school gates, when Theo pushes you against a brick wall. He is accompanied by no one.
He pushes himself up against you until there is only and inch between you two, and says:

"Where did you get the black eye?"

He's talking about your black eye that Dakota helped you to get. You tried to hide it up with concealer, but it was the end of the school day and the makeup has probably being worn off.

"No-Nowhere..." You say, trying to put space between you and Theo, but he doesn't budge.

"Tell me now." He says, his jaws clenching and his hands morph into fists.

You notice these things.

"Why do you care?" You say voicing your thoughts.

"Just tell me y/n!"

"Why?!"

"I swear if you don't tell me I'll-"

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you. It was Dakota."

Anger flashes on his faces and eyes.

What is wrong with him?

His anger is gone when you start ranting.

"I really really really do not understand why you care so much, I mean all you are doing to me is bullying me. Tell me why you wanted to know so badly. You have never cared so much about me in the past! What makes you start now of all the chances you had? When you put glad wrap in the door way for me, when you dumped a bucket of cockroaches at me and spat spit balls my way in each of the classes we share together. Why now Theo?"

Then the unthinkable happens.

Aah cliffhangers, don't you just love 'em?

I know there was cringey cliché in this, but I assure you, it'll get less cringe-worthy.

Comment ' :) ' if you want me to continue 'Hishschool'.

Ily xx

~ Ebby