TJI 10: Insights [2] ♡

Dedicated to barneykamy for commenting nice things :)

You guys are so amazing! You comment such nice things and it motivates me to write more, so give yourselves a pat on the back for making a girl happy ;D

~ Meh

"I'm glad she left me." Were the words that left his mouth. You stared at him, unable to think straight.

"Why did you do that?" He seems taken aback by your question, but quickly recovers.

"I've liked you for a while."

"Then why did you get married?"

"I don't know. I thought that maybe the feelings would die down or something."

"Feelings don't just die down."

"I know." He sounded frustrated.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know, y/n! Stop asking me stuff!"

"Okay." You say quietly and look at the ground.

He fit is finger easily on your chin and forced you to look up at his face.

"But I sure know now that my heart didn't choose her. And it still hasn't."

"I liked you too."

"You did?" He sounded hopeful.

"But that still doesn't answer why you married her!"

"I married her because my parents wanted me too!"

"Why?"

"I don't know." He said with a sigh. He scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't think we can be together if you're parents don't want us to be." You could easily see the unmistakable expression of sadness and you inwardly smile, loving the fact that he, Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis, wants to be with you.

"What are you smiling about?" He said suddenly.

"Nothing." He smirked.

"What?"

"Nothing." You repeat.

"Do I have to force it out of you?"

"By doing what?"

You saw him flex and wiggle his fingers.

"Oh no, no, no! You're not going to tickle me, mister!"

"I will if you don't tell me what's making you grin." He smiled evilly.

"You wouldn't." You say, seriously scared.

"Oh, I would."

That's it. One the count of three . . . Run.
One. He took a step closer. Two. He stretched out his arms. Three. You run as fast as your legs could take you. Oh, adrenaline can really do miracles.

"Y/n!"

You knew he was faster than you, but you were quicker. You dodged through the streets of your town with Theo on your tail. Theo dodged the obstacles professionally. Well, considering he works out basically 24/7.

"I'll catch you soon, you know!" He calls.

"I know!"

"Then why are you running?"

"'Cause I'm quick, duh!"

"That's it!" You heard the smirk in his voice as he tackled you, sending you both to the floor.

"Told you I would get you." He whispered in your ear. "Both ways."

You turn to look at him and before you are about to kiss him again, his big hands start attacking your rib cage.

"Hey! That's not fair!"

He laughed and continued until you couldn't breath and was like a mental snake under his grasp.

"Sto– Ah!" You screamed and laughed. "Theo! P–Please stop."

You were laughing so much, that you're face probably imitated the laughing face emoji.

"What are you doing?" You hear another voice say.

You look up to see Theo and he is staring horrified at the speaker.
You then turn your head and see the monster.

Quite a long chapter to make up for the previous one :)

Next update: 10th of June!

~ Meh