TJI 30: Goodbye Kisses [1] ♡

You drive slowly to Theo's house. You walk just as cautiously up to his verandah. With the same cautiousness, you bring a shaky hand up to rap your knuckles on the door. The door opened instantly, revealing Theo. He leaned against the door frame and rubbed his face. You look worriedly up at him. What has he called you for? What was so important that he asked you to drive to his house?

"Y/n, I–" He looked like he was in pain.

"I'm fine." He said. "Not really." He added in, you barely heard it, but it was there.

"Are you okay?" You go to hold his arm but he yanks it away just before you were to make contact. You felt a bit hurt, but you kept a straight face.

"I can't–" He sighed again, running his hand through his hair. "I don't know how else to say this, so I'm just going to say it." He said, staring at the floor. He sniffed once and then look at you straight in the eyes.

You nod your head for him to continue.

"I need to go away. For a movie." His eyes some emotion you couldn't decipher.

You nearly scream. "Theo!" You glare at him.

He seemed shocked. "What?"

"You made me come here just to tell me that? You've been away for movies before, Theo. you scared me, I thought something bigger had happened."

"Y/n, I'm going away for a year."

He'd been away before, but not that long. Usually he was in small roles so only went for a month or two. Never a year.

He tried to hold your hand but it was your turn to pull it away. You felt your eyes glaze over. You and Theo had only recently got together and now he was going away for a year?

"Y/n . . ." His voice held so much emotion, it was almost unbearable for you.

You opened your mouth to say something, but no words were formed.

"I love you." He says quietly.

That was the first time one of you had said that in your relationship. You look up at him and almost cry. He pulled you to him and kissed you. It wasn't like other kisses, it was more of a soft kiss. One that was speaking without words.

When you pull back, you look into his eyes one more time before driving home.

Votes: 12

This chapter was kind of hard to write tbh - I tried to get some deep stuff into it but I think I could do better. I'm just tired :(

ALSO, I was reading theosdauntlesscake 's book 'inextricable' (go read it, it's REAL GOOD!) and she did the twenty fact thing and now I feel like doing it because I'm bored ://

1. I'm a proud Aussie, mate

2.  I love Theo James and Dylan O'Brien

3. I'm loud. Really loud

4. I have a habit of cracking my knuckles

5. I have four dogs

6. I'm really awkward around people I don't know (this girl asked me for a pen and I fumbled with it and dropped it on the floor. Ugh. Fml)

7. I'm a Leo

9. I have an old wattpad account [ @Ebby_xo ] ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

10. I spaz all the time whenever I see the number of views on this book

11. I have quite a lot of friends (don't know how I got them, as I said, I'm unbelievably awkward)

12. I love John Cena

13. I love bands atm (fob, TØP, mcr, et cetera)

14. English, science and history are my best subjects and favourite ones

15. I have a half sister and half brother

16. I'm huge fangirl of many fandoms

17. I have a fear of being isolated, it's probably my biggest fear

18. My favourite colour is black (or should I say shade)

19. I'm terrible at art and being creative

20. I love food

~ Meh