TJI 35: Oblivious To The Obvious [1] ♡

Dedicated to @ayaxibrahim for all the votes! Thank you so much :)

I almost strangled myself writing this. You'll find out why after wards.
Plus give suggestions of what you want to read.

You're the Theo James' best friend. But you want to be more than that, more than just his best friend.

Today, you were finally going to confess to him. And to see if he feels the same.

Everyday, you would adoringly stare at him, but all he would give you was a friendly smile. Yeah, not the best suggestion that he likes you.

You walked into school feeling very . . . Unconfident.
He hasn't really showed any signs that he likes you. The most he would do would put an arm around your shoulders or give you a grin.

But today that was going to change.

Maybe.

You take a deep sigh and bang your head against the wall, contemplating whether or not to confess. But then a smooth voice brought you out of your reverie.

"Y/n? Why the sad face?" He chuckled pleasantly as you brought yourself to look at him.

It made it ten times scarier to tell him when you actually saw him.

"I was just . . . " You looked back at the wall for ideas. It was blank. The wall wasn't going to help you now. "I just realised that I had a test. Yeah. And I didn't study for it." You look back at Theo.

"I can help you study quickly now?" He asked gesturing his thumb towards the direction of the library.

"Yeah, thank you." You smiled. Maybe the library would be a better environment to confess since it was quiet.

It was a silent, but not awkward, walk to the library. Theo was on his phone the whole time and you wondered what he was doing. You strongly told yourself to not peel though. One time you stole his phone just to see what he has been doing and who he was talking to, but he caught you. You told him that you wanted to make sure he wasn't getting cyber bullied. He just laughed.

You were halfway to the library when Theo stop dead in his tracks. Still eyes on the phone, he spoke. "I got to go. Sorry y/n. Catch you later?"

You were silent for a few seconds.

Wow, you're really making this hard for me Theo. You think.

As soon as you nodded, he sprinted in the opposite direction, leaving you alone.

Instead of going to the library, you didn't need to anyway so what's the point?, you walked back around, heading to the canteen. You were hungry after all that hardcore thinking about confessing. You glanced beside you and there was a couple kissing. You grimaced and continued. But then you looked again. It was Theo. And a girl? He ditched you to kiss someone? You could feel the rejection in your eyes.

No, you wouldn't ever confess to Theo, because if you did, you would lose him.

I kind of got a little bit of writers block again

okay a lot

BUT

I think the reason is because I have so many stories in my works. Like fourteen to fifteen. All of them are ideas I want to write. And then I have the new Theo James book which will make it fifteen to sixteen. I'm going through a weird writing phase where a single word would give me a story idea. Like bubble. Or sky. Or house. Or any word. Ugh. It's annoying.

I hope you understand :(

~ Meh