TJI 20: Highschool [5] ♡

Uh, don't hate me. I haven't updated in forever, but I was stuck in writers block. Badly. Sorry :(

Anyway, enjoy! The next update will be very soon, I promise :)

♡ ♡ ♡

You turn in time to see another knife drive into Theo's stomach.

"Theo!" You scream.

The other guy took out the knife and ran away. You grab Theo's phone out of his pocket and call the ambulance.

"It's okay, Theo. Hang on. The ambulance is coming." You hold the phone with one hand, waiting for a reply, and pressuring the wound with your other hand.

He made a gurgling sound with the back of his throat and spat more blood.

"It's okay Theo, the ambulance is coming." A tear escape and seeps into his now blood stained shirt. He gurgles out blood and you push harder. He tries to push you off but he falls unconscious soon after. You tap his face gently.

"Theo? Theo! Wake up!" You hear a distant wailing. From an ambulance truck.

"Theo! The ambulance is nearly here, wake up!" You give up and lay your head on the part of his shirt that isn't soaked in blood, never taking your hands off of his deep cut.

He started choking. On his own blood. You didn't know what to do.

Two paramedics rushed in and put Theo on a stretcher, pulling and pushing him out to the truck.

"Do you want to go to the hospital with him?" One said.

"Yes." You reply.

They gesture in the ambulance and you hop in. It's crowded with nurses and first aid tools.

"Will he make it?" You ask a nurse wearily.

"We don't know yet, we'll need to have a look at the wound properly at the hospital." She replies, giving me a sympathetic smile.

* * *

You didn't realise how exhausted you were until after one hour of waiting for Theo's results. You fell into a dreamless, deep sleep.
Suddenly you wake up to a baby screaming. You're cheek is sore and numb for leaning on the side of the plastic hospital chair. You look around for the source of the screeching. You see a baby crying in their mothers arms. You blink and realise that you're at the hospital. For Theo. You jump to your feet and everyone around you look at you weirdly. You push open the door and ask the receptionist where Theo's room is. She gives you a room number and you walk down a hallway, reaching the door. You take a deep breath and push the door open, ignoring a doctor protesting that he needs rest.

"Are you okay?" You sit down in another plastic chair next to Theo.

"Yeah. Why is your face red?" He furrows his eyebrows in question.

"I was just sleeping."

"Of course." He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." You grin. "When will you be be better?"

"I don't know. Can you call my parents?" He holds up his phone.

You hesitate for a second. You're about to meet his parents.

Pfft, he's not even dating me. We're just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. You think, dismissing the thought.

"Of course." You accept the phone and smile.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hello? Who's this?" A sophisticated female voice spoke.

"I'm Theo's friend. Uh, Theo's in the hospital."

"What? Why?! Did he break he break a limb again? Because if he did-"

I giggled. "No ma'am. He . . . He got stabbed."

"What?! Tell him I'm on my way!" She sounded worried and hurried.

"No problem." I ended the call and handed the phone back to him. "She's coming."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks
y/n."

"It's okay. I'm glad you're alright." I give him a small smile that he mimics.

♡ ♡ ♡

Sorry for my crappy writing . . . I'm surprised you guys are even still here O.o

The reason this was very late was because 1) my internet wasn't cooperating and 2) my iPad had the finished version and it was getting fixed cause I smashed the screen (I'm on my phone right now) ((I don't write on my laptop cause I'm to lazy to even get it, log into wattpad and do all that shiz))

Anyway...

TEN - FREAKING - THOUSAND READS

OMF THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU :'D XXXXX
YOU MADE MY DAY - MAKE THAT MY WHOLE LIFE - THANK YOU!!

Ahem, okay, I stopped squealing. You can carry on ;D

~ Meh

**You might get heaps of annoying notifications about me updating my older chapters. It's because they need serious editing and I couldn't be bothered when I first wrote them. I'm going to edit one every day. Sorry :(**