Butterfly

Hades' POV

Hades' POV

I couldn't help but think of the little sub that just joined our family. He looks so innocent, yet so broken. You can tell it when you look at him, he has that look in his eyes, that's if you can even get a glimpse of them. He never really seems to look up and is terrified of eye contact.

It doesn't really surprise me, Silas informed all of us of his past and how the cops found the poor child. I couldn't believe that his father chained him to the floor with a collar on like a fucking dog and regularly beat him within an inch of his life.

But I also see some kind of innocence that his puttana of a father didn't ruin. And I truly thank god for that. I didn't know what any of us would do if he didn't live.

He's our missing piece, that's what Silas said. And I see it... but I wouldn't pressure this lifestyle on anyone. It's hard having 11 boyfriends and being able to juggle all of that on top of your own personal issues.

But I wouldn't trade anything for my boys, I love them to death, even when they steal all my hoodies.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when Jewel climbs into my lap and starts slowly kissing up my chest and neck.

I chuckled at my pretty little butterfly trying to seduce me. He doesn't need to do anything, I always want him. He's what I would consider my "perfect match" within the relationship. He's funny, submissive with a little bit of brattiness, and loves cuddles. He's so pretty with his gorgeous green eyes and dark blonde hair.

I run my fingers through his hair and roughly crash my lips onto his, loving the feeling of his soft plump lips against my rougher ones.

I slowly run my fingers down his spine and lightly lay my hands on the globes of his ass, then roughly squeezing them as I bite his bottom lip which makes him gasp in surprise which gives me the opportunity to thrust my tongue into his mouth.

I smirk when he starts grinding himself onto my already growing erection, I let him think he'll get his release but right when he's on the edge of releasing I flip him stomach down on the kitchen islands countertop and roughly pull down his boxers and sweatpants and give him six fast spanks to his ass.

I smirk and bite and lick his earlobe and say, " Are you masters bad little bunny? Thinking your in charge..." I growl into his ear.

He whines and starts moving his hips backwards to get some friction. I roughly grab his cute little cock and give it a warning squeeze.

He stops and says, "Please master! I want it! I need it! Pleeeease!"

I almost give in but decide on prolonging his degradation, I know how much he loves it. I slowly start pumping his cock in my fist and say, "Do you wanna be masters good little bunny and ride his cock? Hmm?"

He released a keening whine as he tried to rock his hips harder into my fist.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Looks like I have a naughty bunny on my hands. Maybe he needs a punishment, maybe a cock ring and no orgasms for a month, hmm?" I said with a smirk on my lips. It would be entertaining to see him going to the other boys in our relationship for release, and them denying him. Everyone knows to respect everyone's punishment, no matter how small or severe, we all trust each other explicitly and have discussed everyone's limits.

As I was degrading him I had gotten the lube from my jacket pocket and started lubing up three of my fingers. I knew he was already stretched out from our lovemaking this morning in the shower, but you can never be too careful or over prepared.

I roughly slammed my three fingers into his hole repeatedly as he chocked on a scream, caressing his velvety walls with my fingers and searching for his prostate. When I found it, he released a loud moan which made my cock beg to be inside him.

"Yes, master pleaaaaase! Fuck me! Use me! Please! I need it so bad!"

I harshly bit his neck, leaving a mark, and without any warning rammed my entire length into his greedy hole.

I held him down with one hand as I roughly pounded into his ass, him squeezing and sucking me in like no other. His moans and my growls filled the kitchen, and when I neared my release, I pumped his little cock in my hand and he feel apart within seconds.

As I pulled out I grabbed a butt plug that I kept hidden in one of our secret sex supplies cubby holes that releases when you press on a certain part of the wall.

He moaned as I popped it in, as he licked up the side of my neck in a sign of love. I smiled as I dressed us both as we were and cleaned up the kitchen from his release. I picked him up and headed up to my bedroom for a much needed rest. I can't help but wonder what our day will be like tomorrow with the new resident here.