Alex the Ass

Silas' POV

I looked at my phone for the hundredth time it felt like this hour, I was sat on a bench in the park with Hades beside me.

We were waiting for my brother and his people to arrive at our meeting place. Hades was the only one of my boyfriends I told of this morning's meeting, I just couldn't bring myself to see that all too familiar panic set in there eyes as they thought of all of the bad things that could happen today.

I trust Hades implicitly with not just my protection, but that of everyone back home. He wasn't just an experienced hacker and technology expert, but also a well trained fighter and interrogator.

We both used to be in my family's mafia way back when, that's actually how we knew each other. He's technically my first boyfriend, I mean I did some dating before we met but he's the first one I truly matched with.

It was crazy that time, sneaking kisses and dating behind my fathers back. Hades father, James, was my fathers right hand man until he died all those years ago in a shootout.

Then everything came to a head when my father caught us together, and demanded I fix myself before I bring more disappointment and embarrassment to the family. And to that, I demanded that nothing was wrong with me and we both left that life that very night.

We never looked back, we never regretted what we did or how we chose to live our lives.

Times were hard in the beginning, we were extremely broke and I wanted nothing to do with my family's money or anything connected to them.

Then Hades got into hacking and I'm embarrassed to admit that got us by while I was in college but then we had made friends in high places by the time I opened my own practice, and my investors were extremely happy and supportive of how I'm helping those in need.

And yes, I do have a lot more clients than my boyfriends, let's just say I help them probono and everyone involved in my company knows I'm not fixing them, I'm helping them better themselves.

"You know, this could go very wrong very quickly, right?" Hades murmured as he looked out the window.

It partially surprised me when he spoke, seeing as he doesn't do it often and I'm embarrassed enough to admit that I made a not so manly yelp when he spoke, which Hades laughed at.

Once I calmed down, I sighed as I thought about everything. My whole life, how we got here, and about the guys back at home and how much I love them all.

"All we can do is hope that this goes well, and if it doesn't and we die here tonight in a shootout... I hope our boys get on fine without us, that eventually they'll heal and love again..."

I knew Birch would never fully heal from the emotional trauma resulting from us dieing, little's take it especially hard when their dom or loved ones die.

But I knew Paisley and the others would be there, to love and protect him forever. He's our baby, our better half. We love seeing him getting out of his shell and running around the house, him feeling comfortable enough to make a mess truly tells me how much he's improved since he arrived.

We've been homeschooling him and he's doing really well, he's already at a fifth grade level in his schooling. Which is a big improvement since we practically had to teach him how to properly pronounce words and read them right.