Paint Pranks

Birch's POV

I'm running through the halls with Malakai, we were planning on pranking Paris and maybe Paisley today. Malakai has all the pranking supplies in his room! I'm sooo excited! I've never pranked anyone before!

Malakai holds my hand as we run into Paris' room, we knew he wouldn't be in here since he's outside playing basketball with a bunch of the guys, while Roman jumps around in a cheerleading outfit.

He says he's the mascot and head cheerleader, he also said I could be one, but let's just say I'm not graceful enough yet for the dancing.

Hehe, I love Roman, he makes me laugh!

Malakai quickly fills the bottle of shampoo with purple hair dye and then sets it in the shower, the shampoo was already a dark color, so hopefully he won't suspect anything til he's done showering.

Mal then fills a balloon with hot pink paint and sets up his trap. I have no idea how it works, but Mal says it's on a secondary timer to release the paint ballon exactly 30 minutes after he's done showering. Apparently Paris always takes 30 minutes to shower and dress, then he goes to the game room to play video games.

I giggle as we go back to Malakais room to go watch a movie called Pocahontas, Mal then turns on the movie and we snuggle in and I fall asleep... At least for a few minutes anyway.

We hear a loud bang from down the hallway and a lot of cursing.

Malakai giggles and says, "And that's why I'm the prankster king!"

I giggle as I see Paris striding into the room with lilac hair and hot pink paint dripping onto the carpet.

Oh no, sirs gonna hate that.

"I knew it was you, Malakai! Your the only one in this house that constantly pranks us with paint! And why did it have to be my beautiful hair?! You know I hate—-" Paris was cut off by Roman and Basil walking into the room.

The room was so silent, a pin could drop and it would sound like a bomb going off.

That was until Roman processed Paris' appearance, and he was full on belly laughing at him. Basil was chuckling more than anything but composed himself really well.

I couldn't help but giggle at them, I love my chaotic, crazily adventurous family.