Home sick

Birch's POV

Darkness, that's all I could see. It reminded me of when Iris and I would fall asleep in the forest behind fathers house. It was cold then too, just like it is now. Cold and uncomfortably quiet, no sound's could be heard other than faint dripping from somewhere in the room I'm in.

I take a deep breath and all I can smell is pine and sawdust.... There's something else that I can't quite describe but it smells musty, maybe mold? I dunno, but this room smells terrible.

I jump as I hear the rooms door bang open and rough hands remove the bag that was on my head. I don't recognize the man, but he's weirdly handsome?

He's older, maybe 50 or so years old with salt and pepper hair, and a scar running down the left side of his face going from his eyebrow all the way to his jaw.

He looks at me with a scowl and says, "Your little friends will never find you here, this place is so far into the forest that not even a police department is connected to this land. Hell. I made sure that nobody would ever come looking for you again, well maybe my idiot good for nothing son might look for you for a few months. But soon, him and all of his degenerates will soon forget about you just like everyone else."

I start to cry as I realize how alone I am, I don't know who his son is, but I hope Mr. Silas will look for me, I hope Hades is hacking for me, and I secretly hope that Roman is raising hell for me.

As I look back on my life, I realize that I've never had anything to live for until I met them. I finally started to look forward to living, and I'm going to make this fuckers life a living hell while I'm here.

I spit in his face and scream, "Go to hell, you fucking perv! Mr. Silas will find me and rip you apart!"

He picks me up by my throat and slams me chair and all, against the wall on the opposite side of the room. I can feel my brain ringing from the harshness of the wood on the wall.

It brought me back to where my father would hit me, it makes me think these two assholes would definitely be friends.

I spit out the blood in my mouth, and glare at him as he says, "You might as well get comfortable here in this cellar of mine, and you'll never be leaving it again. I plan on keeping you here until you learn to behave. Maybe then I'll bring you out like a pretty little trophy."

I spit the leftover blood at him, at his shoes as he walks past me. He gives me a swift kick to my cheek, that has my brain flickering, like I wanted to pass out, but I knew I couldn't give him the power.

I hear the door close, then the loud sound of the deadbolt locking . It feels like I've just been locked into cell which in all regards of the word I have.

Maybe if I was smart, I wouldn't fight back. But I've never particular been smart in my life, and these past months, I've lived with Roman. And if that taught me anything, it was when you're backed into a corner and you have no option to run, then you might as well fight like hell to get out.

I can feel my vision fading as I slowly pass out onto the cold ground , as I slowly go under I can only hope the boys find me soon.

*Time skip to two weeks later*

It's been what feels like months of being here, the days are never ending, or is it the night? I can't really remember anymore.

He feeds me once a day , says he doesn't want me getting too fat. I've never been what people were considered healthy, I've been used to being starved, my father would starve me for months on end.

Iris was the only one that would steal food for me from the kitchen or from the forest behind our house. And I foolishly got accustomed to the food that Mr. Silas would give me.