Father's Rage

Hey guys so now we're back to the time period from when Birch has been at the institution for a few days. We will see his conversation with Silas and see him start to get comfortable around them.

And to clear any questions you may have, the sexual scenes I have written are with the members 18+ and will always remain so.

As you will see, not all the boys are interested in sexual things and the other boys are more than understanding in that regard.

You can have feelings for someone and love them without physical intimacy, now I'm not sure if Birch will get to that stage but I see nothing wrong with a few kisses here and there with the few that are under 18 like him.

Thanks for reading my book and let's get on with the story! I have a few new ideas forming in my head for Birch and the boys to deal with so let me know if you guys have a funny line you'd like included or anything, I'd be happy to oblige.

Much love,

Sunny ☀️

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Birch's POV

*flashback to when Birch told his father he was gay when he was 8.*

I'm running back home, feeling the sunbeams on my flushed cheeks as Iris explained what that couple were and what they were doing.

I had never seen a man, happy and kissing his what Iris called his boyfriend before, and she explained that they are committed to each other and love one another, and most likely will be married one day.

That made me sad, thinking about how they might not be together forever. But, Iris explained to me that not everyone stay together forever, that you know your soul mate when you find them.

Iris has always been so good at explaining things to me, especially with our homeschooling and all the books we had to read for it.

I always had too much energy to sit still for long, so she'd read the books to me as we'd play outside, then she'd help me with my terrible pen ship or why we had to learn why Paul needed so many apples in math. I always thought those questions were strange and unrealistic, I never had extra apples.

But as Iris came more adult at the age of 8, I become more childish and continued to act smaller than my actual age.

I was growing worried, but she said it just meant that our future classifications were coming into play and that most likely I was a submissive. Which I was fine with, but there was no telling what I am until I get classified.

Which we both knew that was never gonna happen, since we don't go to a real school. We knew father would never really let us go, and that terrified me to no end.