Park

Birch's POV

I giggled as I drew papa a pretty picture, he said that we were going to park at lunchtime so we could have a big family picnic. I pouted as I sat in the living room, trying to stay within the lines as I colored in my kitty cat coloring page papa gave me.

I squealed as I felt bubba (paisley) pick me up and attack my face with kisses.

"Now that's my happy baby! Now what's the pouty face for?" Paisley asked me with his signature smile on his face.

"Park! Wanna play!" I exclaimed as I bounced on my diapered bum, I may not like the diapers but I'm embarrassed to say I've woken up more often then not with a wet diaper than a dry one.

He chuckled as he picked me up and cuddled with me on the floor as he helped me choose names for my kitties on my page and write them in for me.

We ended up watching Mulan and snacking on popcorn with the rest of the boys, pretty soon daddy took me to go change my diaper and clothes while Paisley and Hades got the picnic baskets and the others picked out blankets and some games to bring for our park day.

"Such a good baby," Daddy cooed at me as he changed my diaper and outfit into a black mushroom sweater with jeans and black converse.

Daddy was moving around the room as I played with my mermaid stuffie and my pig stuffie, they were having an argument about who has the best kingdom

Mrs. Pig bit Lollipop the mermaid and let's just say Lollipop threw hands.

Mrs. Pig is now in stuffie jail and I'm bandaging Lollipops wounds with some ribbon I found in the art bin in my room. I put her down for a much needed nap, whew, being a stuffie parent is hard work!

Daddy was laughing at me, I gave him an angry pout as I explained the situation.

"Want me to punish Mrs. Pig, baby? Maybe she needs daddy rules too." He said with humor in his eyes.

I thought about it, Mrs. Pig was really mean to Lollipop but she didn't mean to hurt her that badly but daddy always says to be nice and no biting or being icky to anyone. I pouted as I nodded and daddy said, "It's okay baby, I'll just put her in the corner and no sweets for her for the week."

I gasped, that's a good punishment! Mrs. Pig loves cake and chocolate! I knew daddy would know what to do!

Daddy put her in the corner and then picked me up as we headed out. Mrs. Pig is gonna be so mad at me when we get back later, but she deserves it for being a bad friend!

We all loaded up into the van and another suv, I was with Daddy, Paris, Arundelle and Roman. Roman was busy telling me about his best pranks and how to annoy all the boys in the house.

"And then I filled Paisleys shampoo with blue permanent hair dye and it took him forever to get it out! He was soooo mad! But it looked fabulous if I do say so myself!" Roman exclaimed.

Daddy scowled at him as he said, "Oh yes, it was so fabulous how my entire shower was dyed blue. It was so bad, I had to hire professional cleaners to get it out!"

Paris snorted and said, "Plus the smell was terrible and I'm sure those cleaning ladies thought we murdered a Smurf in there." He said while laughing.

I giggled as Roman tickled me, and soon we arrived at the park! I've never been to a real one before, all Iris and I had as a playground was the forest behind fathers house, but that's okay! We had fun finding treasure there!

Papa chuckled at me as he got me out of my seat and walked us into the park, with the rest of the boys following close behind us with the rest of our stuff and of course the picnic baskets!

Papa plopped me on my feet and said I could go play, I didn't hesitate on running towards the swings. I didn't see anyone else playing in the park, most likely because it was getting cold with the fall weather coming in.

I played on the swings for awhile til I got bored, then I crawled into the jungle gym and played with the tic tac toe board for awhile until I got bored again!

Ugh! It's so frustrating not having a little friend! I just want someone to play with!

I was about to cry when I felt a small tap on my shoulder and saw a girl with pretty black hair and blue eyes looking at me with worried yet hopeful eyes. She looked so surprised, I wonder why.

"Are you okay? You look like you were about to cry, mommy always says to call for an adult when you're upset..." She said really fast as she wrung her hands tightly around a bunny stuffie, it looked nice and soft and made me wanna touch it.

I sniffled then said, " 'M okay, just frustrated an' wanted a friend. You play with me?" I said with hopeful eyes as I looked into her eyes.

She gasped and hugged me and said, "We besties now, which means that you can tell me alllll your secrets! Including where your mommy keeps the candy!"

I blushed and said, "Not mommy, just daddies. But they're the best and we watched movies and ate popcorn earlier!"

She smiled at me and nodded and said, "That's cool too, I have three mommies that have been my caregivers for about three years now. They adopted me after my classification and we've been inseparable ever since."

I nodded and said, "I was recently classified, not sure how long ago. I keep falling into headspace and loosing time, maybe it's been a month or two? I dunno, btw my names Birch, like the tree!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Oh, shoot! My names Emmeline but everyone calls me Emmy, except mama calls me goober cause I'm hilarious!" She said while bouncing up and down, I could hear the crinkle of a pull-up but didn't say anything, the whole diaper situation was so embarrassing!

I now noticed how we both fell out of our headspace's pretty quickly, but it didn't matter I liked how nice Emmy was and wanted her as my friend.

"Let's go make sandcastles til our caregivers make us eat the dreaded lunch, mommy packed egg salad sandwiches, yuck!" She exclaimed as she pushed herself onto the slide going down.

I nodded, I don't think I'd ever tried egg salad sandwich but eggs and salad don't sound like they'd go well together, but maybe it's good? I dunno all these new foods are very confusing.

I went down the slide then we went to go play in the sand! I was having so much fun that I didn't notice someone watching from the trees, tracking my every movement, waiting for his chance to strike.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Thanks for reading everyone! I'm sorry it took forever for me to update but I've had a lot of mental health struggles recently, but I'm better now!

Let me know if you prefer the more little space direction I've been taking or prefer Birch to be more big.

I like both but the little space book help me with my anxiety and writing them is very fun!

Comment what Halloween🕷️ costume you think Birch and the other boys should be!

As always, stay safe and sassy like Roman!

Much love,
Sunny 🌞