Sublime

Silas' POV

Silas' POV

I was in my office, doing some paperwork on Birch's file, when Roman burst into my office. Banging the door on the wall, like he always does.

Good lord,

Roman runs up to my desk and yells, "Hades said I can't go with you to the park with the baby because I maaaaay of spilled just a tiny bit of paint on his laptop. But—-"

He was interrupted by Hades approaching us after he politely closed the door quietly like I prefer and grumbled, "It was not a little bit of paint. He practically drowned my laptop in it, and now I need to buy a new one! The cost of it doesn't bother me, you know my financial situation is quite comfortable but what I do mind is Roman always going in my room and stealing my things!"

Roman pouted at him cutely and said, "That's cause you have all the nice stuff. Your hoodies are the biggest and softest and your laptop had the best picture quality!"

Hades sighed and stared at the ceiling like he wished it would eat him, I could totally relate. We all could, Roman has broken one if not a few of our things over the years but

Hades shook his head and left the room, he knew Roman did this to get attention from him, but we just don't know how to control Roman's crazy antics anymore.

Not like we would, but it would be nice not to have to constantly replace things and have everything a little calmer. But we wouldn't trade Roman for the world, he keeps things lively around here and we adore him.

I sighed as Roman gave me a pleading look as I sighed and said, "Please go apologize to Hades and please clean your room. It looks like a pigsty, and you know how messy things bother Arundelle."

Roman sighed and rolled his eyes as he said, "It's not messy, it's organized chaos and I prefer it like that!"

I gave him a flat look as he stomped out of the room, and slammed the door behind him.

I sighed heavily with exhaustion, and decided to let it go. I really don't have the energy to argue with anyone today, so I decided on finishing up Birch's paperwork on his classification and turned it in online to the government.

Soon, I'd hear back from them, and they'd give me the clearance I needed to properly classify Birch under my guardianship. Right now I had temporary guardianship until the government finished their assessments and I couldn't wait until everything was official.

Normally I'd throw a nice dinner or we'd go out for shopping or the movies, but Birch was a lot more shy and reserved than the others. So we might end up having a takeout dinner with movies in the living room.

******** Time skip cause I'm lazy ********

Birch's POV

I laughed with Paris and Jewel in the garden, they were teaching me how to prune our tomato plants, I loved the little blossoms! I couldn't believe something so big and tasty could come out of a tiny flower!

I learned to love tomatoes and fresh vegetables and fruits while staying here, I never got those when I was with father, he mainly gave me porridge when he thought I deserved it which wasn't often. I had to learn how to smartly steal food from the cupboards.

I got very good at this, me and Iris learned very quickly which bushes in the forest you could eat the fruit from and which ones you couldn't .

We had fun running through the forest and gardens and finding mushrooms and different berries that we could make food with my favorite had to be mushrooms and blackberries .

We once found an apple tree in the middle of the forest and I couldn't believe how abundant it was with fruit. I never had an apple before my life, these were so sweet and tasty. It's nothing I've ever tasted before in my life, I still smile about when Iris decided to steal some flour from the kitchen and we ended up making the worst little tiny apple pies. They were so bad, but we didn't know how to make them, we ended up just eating apples for months and harvesting and saving the rest for the winter.

But right now, I'm very excited for the day, apparently we're going to have a Park day coming up in a few days and I get to play on the swings!

Paris said we're all going to go and have fun and have a picnic together, like a big happy family!