Memories

Silas' POV

I straighten my tie as I walk through the corridors to get to my meeting

I straighten my tie as I walk through the corridors to get to my meeting. I didn't want to have to leave the boys, especially with Birch being so new, but this meeting is unexpected and urgent.

I'm about to meet Birch's monster of a father.

Not many of us had good father figure's.... Shocking, I know.

But we hope that this meeting will clarify some things, plus I need to look him in the eyes when he tells me why he did it.

I sit down in my chair once I enter the room and look at his file, he's not a pleasant looking man and he's had a hard life too. That doesn't excuse him if his actions, just starts to make his mental state more clear to me.

 That doesn't excuse him if his actions, just starts to make his mental state more clear to me

William Foley Hastings

Age: 65
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200 pounds
Characteristics: Aggressive, sadistic, alcoholic, drug addicted manic, major depression, suicidal tendencies, hates family, very persuasive.
Location: Blackmore Prison
Friends: None
Classification: Master
Romantic partner: None
Profession: Was a construction worker, stopped working almost 16 years ago.

I frowned as I looked at the picture of Birch's father. He looked nothing like him, so maybe his mother is where he got his looks from? But, pets and master's almost never have a little as a child, so the real question is.... Is William Birch's true father? If not, that could partially explain his disdain for the child.

But that also doesn't answer my question as to who the mother is. We don't have a name, nothing. Trust me, the hospital ran Birch's bloodwork and it came up clean. So, she's not in the system or she'd of shown up.

I was contemplating this as William walked in, if I wasn't a dom then he would've intimidated the living, hell, out of me.

He looked at me like he could see right through me, I felt like he had this dark aura around him. It didn't just make me feel fear, it made me feel... smaller than I am, and I'm a pretty big fucking guy.