1

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ
_____________________

"Alina wake up we have to get ready for church" Alina's mother Grace woke her up, Alina turned and look at her mother nodding as her mom walked out.

Alina's mother wasn't has strict as her father. Her mother let her out to after school activities like Basketball games or volleyball games, which Alina very much appreciated. Even if it caused her to sin to her husband.

Her mother would always tell Alina's father that she was going to study with a friend, if her father ever found out Alina probably wouldn't be able to have a phone or even go out.

Every night at 10 Alina's screen time would go on but since her mother was nicer than her father she would sometimes take it off for her.

"Alina sweetie hurry we're going to be late" Her mother says sweetly "I'm almost ready" Alina says back.

She slips on her black flats and fixes her pants a little. She puts on her Jacket while looking at the weather "it's going to be brick" Alina quietly says to herself.

"Alina let's go" her father says as he walks out.

Alina nods and follows. "You look so beautiful baby" Grace says to her daughter "Thank you mom" Alina replies.

"So Alina how are you grades going" Her father asks while looking into the mirror of the car "good" she replies quickly.

Alina was saying the truth she all had 90s her classes she was a straight A student, she's never gotten into fights in school, and she was always respectful to her teachers and peers.

"I'm glad to hear that make sure to remember about bible study tomorrow" Her father says. She nods and looks out the window watching the short and tall buildings of the bronx.

She's always wanted to explore it but was never able too when her mom would let her out to school games she would make sure Alina would come home right after that not giving her a chance to look around the city that she has lived for her whole life.

She wanted to see parts that she wasn't able to she was tired of see the same place everyday.

Her life schedule was the same wake up, go to school, come home, eat, do homework, go to bible study, take a shower, and go to sleep. It was the same thing everyday.

She was glad that her parents would raise her right since Alina always had the dream of being a pediatrician, Alina actually liked kids she even wanted at least two of her own one boy and one girl. She would name them Jeremiah and Lalani, those were her go to names.

****

"Alina baby we're here" Grace said to her daughter "stop babying her she's 18" he father said "stop it" Grace said.

Alina stepped out of the car fixing her jacket a bit.

She only liked coming to church because of her friend Eric, he was a mixed boy who never payed attention to church and he would sneak out and get high and drunk.

"Lina!" Eric semi- yells "hush" Alina say laughing at him a bit "i ain't tryna be here bro" Eric groans "it's fun sometimes" she say smiling, Eric mugs me "please say your lying" he says "i'm not" she says lowly "they be brain washing you here".

Before I could even respond to Eric my mom taps on my shoulder "let's go it's about to start" Grace says Alina nods and says bye to Eric.

Alina sat next to her mother.