28

ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

"You know I love you right" Yes, the Bianca that is friends with Alina is the one I'm talking too. She was, in all honesty, my first love. I know I told Alina I was going to change because I wanted to be with her, but for some reason, I could not help but think about the good times I had with Bianca.

"Kay stop you're practically with Alina you guys have a kid together she's like my friend and the only reason why I didn't tell her we were together is because she was so happy with you and I don't want to ruin anything" Bianca was speaking and was not looking at me.

I sighed, knowing that I would break Alina's heart once more. "Bianca I love the both of you guys yes Alina is the mother of my daughter but you were and still is my first love and it hurts me to hurt her but I can't help the fact that I love you" I stated as a tear roll down Bianca's cheek.

She stated that "You need to tell her, Kay, or I will," before hanging up.

I screw up everything wonderful I have; why am I like this? I can't give Alina the love she deserves; all she needs is to be loved. I have to let her know that I am unable to love her since I am not able to love two people at once. It will be necessary for her to move on and discover true love.

However, if I didn't want her to find real love, that would be selfish.

I just stared at Bianca who was now picking up her things and making her way to the door. "Be smart about this kay don't let her find out by other people" Bianca spoke, she opened the door and never looked back.

I stared out the window, groaned, and rubbed my face, finding it hard to believe this was how my life was turning out.

When I answered the phone, I heard Alina sobbing and saying, "Kay, please come to the hospital now." I started to feel worried so I asked "Alina, what's going on? Is Kaylina ok?" As I started to feel anxious, I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

"She was sleeping and like always I went to check on her and she was breathing weird, was feeling very hot, and she had been coughing a lot" she explained. I hung up the phone after saying, "I'ma be there." All this shit happening to me gotta be god punishing me for all the fucked up things i've done in my life.

I shouted, "Who the fuck is calling me now?" as I hurried to the hospital. When I realized it was Dougie, I picked up the phone. "Yo" I spoke out, "Wsg Kay, you tryna pop out to the stu" he said "na bro I can't Kaylina is in the hospital" I said. "Oh shit what happened" he said growing more concerned, "she not breathing man" I sighed feeling my eyes getting watery. "Do you need anything" he asked. "Nah it's all good" I replied.

"She gon get better Kay" he said "I hope" I mumbled.

When I eventually arrived at the hospital, I proceeded to the front desk. The nurse said, "Who are you here for?" I said, "Kaylina Perez." She started typing on the computer. This bitch has to hurry the fuck up. "Relationship to the patient?" she inquired. "Father," I replied.

"ID please" she asked, Getting annoyed I pulled out my ID "can we get this over with my daughter is sick" I said crossing my arms "It's just procedure we do this to everybody" the nurse responded back.

Finally when all that was done I went up to the room where Kaylina was. I opened the door and seen Alina sitting there just staring.

"How she doing" I asked as I seen a breathing machine hooked up to her. "Well she has pneumonia and it's really bad" she answered.

"She has to stay here for a few nights," Alina said as tears streamed down her cheeks as I took a seat next to her and gently stroked her hand. She sobbed and rested her head on my shoulders. Using my other hand to wipe the tears from her face,  I said that I would stay with her.