7

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________
𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Alina sat in her bed alone in her house. Grabbing her rolling tray that Eric got her.

She rolled up and grabbed her lighter that Kay left here knowing that he would come back later looking for it.

Putting it up to her lips she inhaled and exhaled feeling relaxed.

Ever since Javon left Alina had been more different. She would start to curse, smoke, and drink.

Grace allowed it only making sure she was with someone safe if she was drinking at a party.

Alina grabbed her tv remote and played Me U & Hennessy.

'Fuckin' so crazy, you twirling and spinning me. My head keep on spinning. My legs keep on shaking. But my head keep on spinning. I'm out of my mind, let's keep on sipping.'

'Let's make some babies and make it official'

Alina and Kay weren't dating yet but they acted as if they were.

Alina's eyes started to feel heavy.

"I feel you inside no better feeling" Alina sang along.

Feeling her phone vibrate she picked it up pausing the music and answering Kay's call.

"Ma wya" he says "i'm at the house" she responded "ima pull up" Kay said making a smile go on Alina's face "ok baby" Alina said and Kay hung up.

She started to pick up some of the mess that she had without falling on the floor due to the fact that she couldn't see.

Once she finished cleaning up her room a bit she heard a knock on the door. Getting up she put on her black crocs and checked through the peep hole and opened the door.

"Hey ma- hol on are you high?" Kay asked "maybe" she replied smiling as Kay laughed lightly and shook his head. Closing the door behind her Kay kissed her.

Slowly and passionately.

Alina started to feel wet. This was her first time.

Kay grabbed the back of her legs and carried her. Alina wrapped her legs around her torso and they walked into her room.

Closing the door behind them Kay placed her down gently "are you sure" Kay asked "of course" she responded.

Kay kissed down her neck gently sucking on it leaving marks. Making way to her to her shirt he took it off her. Kissing down her chest unclipping her bra with one hand.

He gently sucked on her brest. "Kay oh my god" Alina groaned, Kay kept on going until he had reached down to her pants. He pulled it down with her permission and took off her underwear as well.

Kay rubbed his fingers around her as she started to feel pleased "kay stop playin" Alina slightly said "i'm taking my time ma" Kay said "hurry up" Alina groaned "say please" he said making her feel annoying "pleaseeeeeee" she said dragging the e.