8

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________

"You can Kay did what" Iyanna slightly yelled "yea" Alina responded "throwback to when you were a little saint and got mad when I would say fuck or bitch in front of you" Iyanna said making a laugh come out of both of there mouths.

"Are you and Kay even dating" Iyanna asked "no" Alina mumbling while playing with the bracelet Kay got her. "What the fuck is he waiting for" Iyanna again slightly yelled"hush my mother is sleeping did you forget it's like 1:45 in the morning" Alina said "and I know that nigga taking way too long" Alina responded.

As they talked more about what they were going to do Kay called Alina. "Oh shi Kay is calling" Alina said "hurry pick up and put it on speaker" Iyanna whispered.

"Hey Kay" Alina said slightly cheesing "wya ma i'm tryna see you" Kay slurred, Alina never really had to deal with drunk Kay and this was the first time she was nervous and didn't know what to do.

"At home" she responded "ima slide" Kay said "you can't" Alina said, before she can even add anything to her sentence Kay interrupted her "what nigga is with you" Kay said sounding mad "i'm with Iyanna" she responded hoping he would calm down "make sure no nigga be touchin on my girl" he said "be safe Kay" she said "I will ma niggas know my body Love you" Kay said making Alina's eyes go wide and so did Iyanna's.

"Love you too" she responded and with that he ended the call.

"Wow well" Iyanna said "he said Love you" she added on "yea I was kinda shocked" Alina said "he said my girl" Iyanna teased "stop" Alina said popping the p while blushing. "Ahhhh he got my best friend blushing" Iyanna quietly yelled.

They laughed and talked for the rest of the night till they finally went to sleep which was at 4 AM.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝐏𝐌

Alina sat up in her bed seeing that Iyanna was gone since she had work at 11 and it was currently 12:30.

Rubbing her eyes she yawned and slipped on her crocs.

She made her way to the bathroom hearing the small apartment that she lived with her mom be absolutely silent.

Brushing her teeth and getting her skin care done she picked up her phone looking at texts from this group chat that Dougie,Eric,Setty, Cblu,Blovee, and Kay.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Ima shoot a cop like cblu🤞🏽⭐️
_______________________________

Dougz🤞🏽🖤
yooo where you niggas at

Kay💞
i got a big ass headache
bro this shi ain't sweet
ma come make me sum

Lil boy Cblu👩🏽‍🦯
stop tryna take my girl

Setty🥷
yooo kay you goin let that slide

Eric🤍
lina you got za?

Me
nigga no one wants ur child ass
and yes i do eric pu and get  it
i ain't goin to u
and kay ask ya momma