5

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ
_____________________

Waking up Alina felt something heavy around her arm. She opened her eyes a little more and noticed it was Kay. Then her father barging into the room.

Oh god.

"Alina Marie Bennett!" Javon, Alina's father yelled causing Kay to wake up "ah shit" Kay mumbled "so your sleeping around now" Javon said looking at his daughter "dad it's not like that" Alina said making her father more mad "you slut I can't even look at you" her dad said causing her to shed tears "yo don't fucking talk to her like that nigga" Kay said getting up from the bed.

Grace came into the room to see the what was all the yelling about "what is going on here" Grace said softly "your daughter here is sleeping around with guys like the slut that she is" Javon yelled loudly causing Eric to finally wake up from off the floor.

"Nigga what's goin on" Eric said rubbing his eyes "oh shit" Eric said noticing that her dad was there.

"Do not call my daughter a slut" Grace yelled, that was the first time anyone has heard Grace yell.

"Don't you get it Grace your daughter is just a slut" Javon screamed more.

"Nigga watch ya mouth when you talkin about her cause you just a useless ass nigga" Kay said.

Eric quickly went over to Alina who was crying "it goin be alright lina" Eric said as he rubbed her shoulder.

"Get out Javon i'm not playin" Grace said "no" he replied.

"Get the fuck out!" Grace screamed "you know what fuck you and ya daughter" Javon said and with that he slammed the door. 

"My baby are you ok" Grace said walking over to her daughter hugging her "don't listen to what he said about you he a useless ass nigga" Grace said "uhh we bout to go" Eric said looking around "yea um" Kay said.

"You guys can stay just wait in the living room" Grace said.

Grace didn't care anymore. Her and Javon had been divorced for almost a year and no one knew. He even had a whole new girl and a baby on the way.

Eric closed the door behind him leaving Alina and Grace alone in the room.

"Mom is it true" Alina said whimpering "never will anything that came out of that mans mouth will be true" she replied quickly.

"Your worth than life itself" Grace said making a smile appear on Alina's face.

"So Alina who is that boy you were with" Grace said smirking a bit "he's just a friend" she replied quickly while covering her face that was now red "friends don't be like that" Grace answered while raising her eyebrow.

"Mom stopppp" Alina said dragging the p. Grace laughed it off and got up from the bed "your friends can come back now" Grace said smiling and Alina nodded.

Soon then Eric and Kay came back into the room.

"Yo are you alright" Eric said "yea" she answered "nah that nigga is a dick bro" Kay said shaking his head "ion wanna talk about it" Alina said and kay just nodded.

"Yo you got extra toothbrushes" Kay and Eric both asked and Alina nodded.

They followed her into the bathroom as she went into the bottom cabinet to get it. She handed them it and she stepped out going into the bathroom in her room.

Alina had the master bedroom since her mom gave it to her when they first moved in but the room wasn't even big.

She brushed her teeth and did her skin care.

She stepped out of the bathroom too hear Grace,Kay, and Eric sitting down talking and laughing.

"Nah bro this is the side of Grace that we needed" Eric said laughing his head off "wrd bro cuz when I met her at the prayer thing she looked mad bored" Kay added on.

___________________
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

When Kay had came out of the bathroom, Grace had 'interviewed' him to make sure he was right for her daughter and Grace approved of him.

"I'm glad you actually like my daughter and not trying to get into her pants" Grace said sighing "I would neva do things like that I take shi slow especially with a good girl like her" Kay replied making Grace chuckle a bit.

"She's a sweet girl just take care of her" She said now walking into the kitchen "I always will" Kay said making Grace happy to hear that.

Kay had felt bad for Alina and her mother since no one is deserved to be called that especially by the own 'father'.

He just wanted to hug her until she felt better.

He want to apologize even if he never did anything.
______________
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
_____________________

Alina could tell that Kay had a lot of sympathy for her. He looked at her with awe.

As if she was the only girl in the whole world.

"Grace is it ight if we go to deli wit Lina" Eric asked "yea sure be careful" she replied softly.

Alina quickly went into her room changing into baggy jeans and putting on her black nike tech and they walked out the door.

"Nah ya mom is cool she just needed to get away from dat nigga" Kay says as he wraps his arms around Alina.

"Nah don't get all cute and shi" Eric said mugging Kay and Alina "nah nigga that's mad gay" Kay says laughing.

Alina just stayed quiet looking around.

She finally got the chance to look around her city knowing she couldn't when her father lived with them.

Alina couldn't help but think we're her father would be staying now that he got kicked out. He didn't even take any clothes with him which she found weird.

She also thought about how her father just left without arguing more.

She also thought on how her father and mother never really showed love for each other for almost a year now.

Where they not together? Alina thought to herself.

_____

just a quick chapter cuz i'm taking my ass to sleeppppppppp

byeeee

my other stories:
-Innocence
-Imagines-Drill rappers

VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

THOUGHTS ON ALINA'S FATHER☹️

-nanaaaa is out 🧚🏼‍♀️