18

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ
____________________

Iyanna and I smoked ode weed and drank as we listened to White Girl by Shy Glizzy.

"I can't even open my eyes" Iyanna said making me laugh, I laughed at anything this whole night.

In love with a white girl She soft as powder I get hard around her.

I whip her right here She French, I'm a coke boy Don't fuck with broke boys She know I'm a dope boy She said get me dope, boy.

I inhaled as Iyanna counted to ten.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Five"

"Six"

"Seven"

"Eight"

"Nine"

"Ten"

I pulled the blunt out of my mouth exhaling as I coughed "you crazy ass" Iyanna said as I tried to get up and fell "I can't even see" I said trying to re gain my balance.

Hearing a knock on the door Iyanna got up to open it as I used the bathroom. Once I got out I seen that Setty and Eric were there.

"The fuck you guys doin here" I said stumbling "whats up wit you" Setty asked "your bumbass friend" I replied sitting down taking a long drag from the almost done blunt.

"What did he do now" setty asked "ask Eric" I replied looking up. "He was kissing on Jamaya" he whispered "ain't no way" setty mumbled.

"So you knew her" I asked seeing that they were look at me. "Well um before you and Kay met they were fucking around" Eric said "so that means when he was telling me all this they were still doin shit together" I said annoyed now "yea" they both responded.

"Eric you fake asf why you ain't tell my sis" Iyanna said "ian think they were still doin that since I hadn't seen him bring her to the stu" he replied as he cracked his knuckle.

"Take ya ass to sleep Lina it's bout to be three am" Eric said "when you leave" I replied. I was clearly annoyed that Eric hadn't told me anything.

"Ima go help her to sleep" Eric to Setty and he nodded his head "lana get up" he told me trying to get me up "you ain't my father move" I replied staying put "get ya ass up or ima call Kay" he said "fuck that nigga you can call him all you want ion give a fuck" I said.

Kay had tired to call and left many apologizing messages, lying ass nigga.

I heard Eric's phone ring since the music was low. "Yo kay come get Lina she high as fuck" he said "put her on" Kay said "what nigga" I said "the fuck is wrong with you" he asked me "what's wrong with me?" I asked confusedly "what the fuck is wrong wit you" I replied.